NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   An early Christmas gift! (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/33941-christmas-gift.html)

Chris 12-14-2007 11:08 AM

An early Christmas gift!

Hello you lot,
Usually we wait until Christmas to give and receive our presents, but this year my husband caved and gave me one of my presents a little early so that it would be all set up and ready to use before the holiday and before my family came over. He bought me an iPHONE, and I love it!!:)

It's a tad complicated setting it up, because they just don't put your old chip in from your old phone and voila there are your old contacts and their numbers, but it's compatible with the computer, and I've already downloaded a bunch of music onto the iPOD and it's GREAT! Whenever we went anywhere I toted my phone, iPOD, and camera with me, and now, all I'll have to tote is my new iPHONE! I can access the internet, and even see You Tube videos on it.

I've still got a bunch of things to do before my family arrives, but I'll probably spend my day off today playing with my "new toy". I know it's quite silly of me, but I love gadgets, and this is over the top as far as gadgets.

What is your favorite gadget?

The new "TECHIE",
Chris

HSPCraig 12-14-2007 12:25 PM

:) OMG! Chris,

I'm so technologically challenged when it comes to iPods, iPhones, PeaPods, etc. :D

Since I don't leave the house that much I don't even use my cellphone when I go out. I have a Trac Phone and all I do is rollover my minutes from one month to another. I'm not a yakker on the phone and to be honest, don't have a circle of friends to call.:eek:

Congratulations on your new Christmas present. Sounds like you're going to be on a techno high for sometime. :hug:

AfterMyNap 12-14-2007 01:34 PM

Why, you spoiled little sot!;)

Have fun, they're a bloody, mad riot, aren't they!?!:D

Chris 12-14-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HSPCraig (Post 176663)
:) OMG! Chris,

I'm so technologically challenged when it comes to iPods, iPhones, PeaPods, etc. :D

Since I don't leave the house that much I don't even use my cellphone when I go out. I have a Trac Phone and all I do is rollover my minutes from one month to another. I'm not a yakker on the phone and to be honest, don't have a circle of friends to call.:eek:

Congratulations on your new Christmas present. Sounds like you're going to be on a techno high for sometime. :hug:

Thank you, Craig. I'm sure you could figure it out. It's really not that difficult. I was just trying to make myself look brighter than I am!;)

Chris 12-14-2007 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 176684)
Why, you spoiled little SOT!;)

Have fun, they're a bloody, mad riot, aren't they!?!:D

Learning quickly, aren't we?;) They are a lot of fun. I'll have to ring you up one of these days!:)

AfterMyNap 12-14-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 176692)
Learning quickly, aren't we?;) They are a lot of fun. I'll have to ring you up one of these days!:)

LOL, yep, I figure by some time in March you'll know how to do that.:p:p:p

Chris 12-14-2007 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 176694)
LOL, yep, I figure by some time in March you'll know how to do that.:p:p:p

:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:

Taffy 12-15-2007 09:41 PM

Sounds like fun!:D

doydie 12-15-2007 11:30 PM

I use a TracPhone to Craig. Both my kids try to push me into using a 'real' cell phone but the tracphone is all I need. Actually I think someone calling you on your cell phone is an intrusion on your privacy. If I am out with friends or whatever, i don't want to be interupted by a call. they can leave a message at my house on my land line.

DM 12-20-2007 08:33 PM

I'm late seeing this Chris, but have you got that new thingamajobby all figured out yet? Sounds cool, but I'm such a tech flunkie.

Happy Holidays to you! :santa: