NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Question (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/3462-question.html)

Alffe 10-11-2006 04:58 PM

Question

Am I supposed to be dieting to post on this forum? :o

LIZARD 10-11-2006 05:07 PM

Hey, Alffe. :)

I don't think you have to be involved in a weight loss program (sorry; I'm not "dieting" :p ) to "belong" here. :) Are you looking? Curious about any programs? Tell us how we can help. :)

LIZARD :)

Alffe 10-11-2006 05:11 PM

Well, I love the South Beach cereal but it's an awfully small box. In fact a person, out of control, could open it and empty it! :D

Jomar 10-11-2006 05:30 PM

The more the merrier I say -
I'm not on a "real" diet - just trying to keep motivated for making good food choices and making friends here.

PS - I really like the Northern Gold Granola with dried raspberries and blueberries

It makes an awesome snack and I used it to make muffins with too!
50/50 granola & flour then a bit of suger or honey, baking powder, salt- wisked those together then added 1egg, milk and some oil { any basic muffin recipe - just substitute the granola for half of the flour}
I just winged it and it was yummy!

bizi 10-11-2006 06:17 PM

YOu know alffe that you are welcome anywhere here!

Curious 10-11-2006 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alffe (Post 23994)
Am I supposed to be dieting to post on this forum? :o

YES!! PUT THAT BEN & JERRY'S AWAY!!!:eek:

hehehe..nah alffe. we have talked about changing the name to a more of a healthy eating & exercise type.

everyone can post anywhere here. ain't it grand? :D

slogo 10-11-2006 08:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What the heck is a diet? Me on a diet...no way...unless it is a sea-food diet. Yes, you got it...I eat all the food I see. LOL

No Alfie, just come and have fun! The more the better. gaye:D

snoozie 10-11-2006 08:10 PM

Alffe, all are welcome here. We don't always just talk about dieting we talk about FOOD ha ha. Come join in. We don't bite...hard. Sue:D

Fancylady_2006 10-11-2006 08:34 PM

Welcome Alffe~

Alffe, we love you just the way you are. Keep posting. You can cheer us up. We can get down sometime, like this ole rainy day. You are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. Welcome my friend anytime. That goes for anyone just wanting to talk.
Hugs,
Fancy:)

Alffe 10-11-2006 08:39 PM

What a fun bunch of people!!! :D

On a serious note, when I diet I am obcessed with food....I read cookbooks and cook copious quantities of food and freeze it. Today, cause it rainned all day I made three, yes, three strombolies and froze them.

Tomorrow I get to go have a momogram as my reward. :o

Now Fancy...you didn't answer my question. You said it was a beautiful day in Western IN......it just poured up here in Northern IN and the S word is in the forecast.