NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   P-doc this afternoon and........ (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/35829-doc-afternoon.html)

Nikko 01-10-2008 03:03 PM

P-doc this afternoon and........

I have my p-doc appt. this afternoon. I usually have morning appointments, which I like better. I bet I have to wait, she seems to always be running late, even in the am appt's.

I really don't feel like going,:( but I had to call her last night, because I was out of my Trazadone, I had a half left, and the pharmacy wouldn't fill it until the 16th. I know why, it's because I have been needing more than one a night sometimes to sleep.

So, my p-doc said to take an extra Klonapin, she didn't want to call anything in, since I was seeing her today, and we may have to make some med changes/tweaks.

I feel better than I did yesterday, but not completely right.:confused:

I got my books/materials from the University to start my online course, which I will start tomorrow. Dirk is going to get me a printer on Saturday.:)

Our weather is once again warming up, which I love, last yr I was at the pool in the sun in Feb. I cannot wait, I can get a lot of reading done down there, during the week, it is very quiet, and I need that, this course requires a lot of focus, concentration and reading. I hope to God I can do this.:eek:

Knowing my cousin isn't coming this year is still on my mind a lot. Then again I think, things could change, or I can at least hope.:rolleyes:

My mom already has asked me to do things for her tomorrow as far as her bedroom, well today actually but I told her I can't today because I had an appt. of course she asked what appt. She has to know everything that is going on, where I or Dirk and I are going, stuff like that. I am not a child, I mean we live together and all, but still she is nosy.

It's time again for me to sit down with her and have a talk.:confused: Yesterday late afternoon she started I'm hungry, I had stew in the crock pot, but I hadn't put the rolls in the oven yet, Dirk had just got home, so it was around 4:30-5, we never eat until around 6:30-7:rolleyes: So to avoid anything, I put the rolls in for her, so she could eat right then!!!!!

I have been in the house a lot, that could be a problem too. It seems everything is such an effort to do, even taking a shower and getting dressed. UGH I hate when I get like this, but I am.

Okay, just needed to vent. Have to get ready for my 2:30 appt., my time zone - AZ.

Later gators,,,,have a good day, enjoy :grouphug:Nikko

Mari 01-10-2008 06:46 PM

Dear Nikko,

I hope everything went well at the pdoc's. Maybe you didn't have to wait long either.

That is great that you are looking forward to February. You are responsive to the weather. So am I. I like the summer even though the temperature is nearly unbearably hot. I like the bright sun.

I think you will have fun with the on-line course. It is good to be working on something that you care about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikko (Post 185908)
Yesterday late afternoon she started I'm hungry, I had stew in the crock pot, but I hadn't put the rolls in the oven yet, Dirk had just got home, so it was around 4:30-5, we never eat until around 6:30-7:rolleyes: So to avoid anything, I put the rolls in for her, so she could eat right then!!!!!

You are wonderful to cook meals for her. That's a big deal

Quote:

I have been in the house a lot, that could be a problem too. It seems everything is such an effort to do, even taking a shower and getting dressed. UGH I hate when I get like this, but I am.
I hope you find some things to change so that you can kick out the low mood.

M.

Dmom3005 01-10-2008 07:06 PM

Nikko

Hoping your afternoon went well.

Donna

bizi 01-10-2008 09:06 PM

I am so excited for you with this course work.
You are going to be jsut great at this!
The pool sounds like a quiet place to have "me time".
Maybe you need to spend more time at the pool...even if you have to wear a sweater....:)

befuddled2 01-10-2008 09:21 PM

Nikko,

You can do this course, keep telling yourself that over and over. Yes, staying inside does tend to depress people. I hope you had a nice pdoc appt. today.

befuddled2