NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Testing Today (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/36457-testing.html)

yeahbut 01-18-2008 01:19 PM

Testing Today

Had my evok testing this morning - had to go in a snow / freezing rain storm but I made it fine. My legs are numb and of course the weather is crappy so that isn't helping!

Am I whining - I am sorry! I just really feel like whining and you all are chosen to listen or not if you don't....

I just want to go home and crawl into a hole.

Riverwild 01-18-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahbut (Post 188750)
Had my evok testing this morning - had to go in a snow / freezing rain storm but I made it fine. My legs are numb and of course the weather is crappy so that isn't helping!

Am I whining - I am sorry! I just really feel like whining and you all are chosen to listen or not if you don't....

I just want to go home and crawl into a hole.

Oh yuck at driving in that mess, Char!! I went as far as the store and back and that's it for me! I'm sitting here sipping on a little Cabin Fever ( maple liquor from NH)

Did the tech say anything about the results or could you tell how it went?

Didja have to go to work afterwards?

It's ok to whine! I'm patting your leetle munchkin head and commismerating with you! It's already brightening up here, so keep your chin up! I think I see sunlight!!

Go home and hop in the shower and have a cup of soup!

It'll all be ok Char. Let us know how it comes out with the EVPs.

yeahbut 01-18-2008 01:33 PM

Hey RW - I am at work but surely wishing I was at home. I did stop at home and took a shower but the numbness and pain is kicking in again. I am not liking this at all!! I had this test before but it didn't effect me like this. I am getting a little worried.

Glad you are staying close to home - is the river getting higher? I get so worried about flooding where you are!

Stay drive - I miss you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riverwild (Post 188757)
Oh yuck at driving in that mess, Char!! I went as far as the store and back and that's it for me! I'm sitting here sipping on a little Cabin Fever ( maple liquor from NH)

Did the tech say anything about the results or could you tell how it went?

Didja have to go to work afterwards?

It's ok to whine! I'm patting your leetle munchkin head and commismerating with you! It's already brightening up here, so keep your chin up! I think I see sunlight!!

Go home and hop in the shower and have a cup of soup!

It'll all be ok Char. Let us know how it comes out with the EVPs.

Riverwild 01-18-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahbut (Post 188758)
Hey RW - I am at work but surely wishing I was at home. I did stop at home and took a shower but the numbness and pain is kicking in again. I am not liking this at all!! I had this test before but it didn't effect me like this. I am getting a little worried.

Glad you are staying close to home - is the river getting higher? I get so worried about flooding where you are!

Stay drive - I miss you!

The river and the lake are frozen solid. No worries about flooding here. It'll happen or it won't. Nothing you can do if it does, so I don't worry about it!

Wish we were closer, cause I just finished putting on a big old crockpot of seafood chowder. I figure 5 hours and MMMMMMmmm.

I'm sticking close to the woodstove today.

tovaxin_lab_rat 01-18-2008 02:04 PM

Aren't those tests just awful! glad I don't have to do that stuff anymore!

It's cold here, but the sun is shining so it's ok! 28 and sun shine! But snow expected on Sunday!

AfterMyNap 01-18-2008 02:30 PM

Hang in there, my little lambchop, you're not whining, you're just venting a little. It's frustrating and draining to live with this crap all the time and we all relate to that.

Get some rest over the weekend and let it soak in.

*pushing Rasp Vod across table*

Here ya' go, sweetie, it's medicinal.

yeahbut 01-18-2008 02:53 PM

THANKS!! I need that!

Chris 01-18-2008 03:24 PM

That's OK. I'll WINE with you. It will dull the pain.:)

DM 01-18-2008 03:45 PM

OK, you lil AVATAR stealer!!!! Not you Char....

AMN~ you's got some 'splainin to do. I'm gonna get a different one for over here, so I can be incognito. ha!
I tried to post a Princess one. but it didn't work. boohoo!

Hope you feel better Char. The cold weather is miserable on the muscles, etc. Hope you can have a warm, quiet wkend. Let's all go over to RW's. That seafood chowder sounds wonderful!!!!

yeahbut 01-18-2008 04:02 PM

I was gonna say I didn't steal anything! but, then I kept reading.... :eek:

I took a pain killer even though I am still at work... can't wait for the weekend to come.

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisymay (Post 188835)
OK, you lil AVATAR stealer!!!! Not you Char....

AMN~ you's got some 'splainin to do. I'm gonna get a different one for over here, so I can be incognito. ha!
I tried to post a Princess one. but it didn't work. boohoo!

Hope you feel better Char. The cold weather is miserable on the muscles, etc. Hope you can have a warm, quiet wkend. Let's all go over to RW's. That seafood chowder sounds wonderful!!!!