NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Members of the mass exodus, lend me your eyes! (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/36618-mass-exodus-lend-eyes.html)

AfterMyNap 01-20-2008 03:09 PM

Members of the mass exodus, lend me your eyes!

It's no secret that many new members are arriving here at NT, and we welcome all to our stable, well-managed and expertly-run cyber home.

We are very fond of DocJohn, our fearless and knowledgeable leader, and out of respect for him and the greater NT community please read me out on this.

Above all, this is a medical information message board and it's important to me that we don't tromp too hard on this place and its mission. In the interest of a healthy respect for DocJohn and other newbies who may be at first overwhelmed, will you all please help me in keeping the fun stuff in the Social Chat forum (similar to the "greasy spoon" located in the old hood)? It is located here: http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum35.html

We have many members here inside the MS forum who are not familiar with the old neighborhood and I hope that you all will join me in resisting the urge to hijack threads or bash that place around here (tempting and difficult as it may be).

I like it here very much and would feel terrible if we caused anything to change. Look around the main index, there are mountains of forums and tons of great people around every corner.

Again, :Wave-Hello: Welcome to NeuroTalk!

sassy 01-20-2008 03:15 PM

Umm, what? There's a place for socializing all day and I missed it? Maybe that's where my very own thread is.

Running to look, are there directional signs, bright lights to help us find it?

Curious 01-20-2008 03:20 PM

hey toots....ole nappy one....would you like sub forums for ms?

AfterMyNap 01-20-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 189969)

Naturally, my Yappy friend, I will defer to your judgement on that notion. Methinks the social forum might be fun for there are so many mysterious others out there.

Shall we hear from the others a bit?

tovaxin_lab_rat 01-20-2008 03:28 PM

Let's see what happens. It might be too early to tell. :rolleyes:

Maybe medications? Just a thought....

SandyC 01-20-2008 03:44 PM

Me thinks I need to find the social chat too! Wait Sassy!!!! :OuttaHere:

Thanks Cindy! I'm off to see the Wizard. :Thanx:

Taffy 01-20-2008 03:57 PM

If they are coming...better tidy this place up a bit!

(picking up pop cans, chip sacks, old newspapers,.........)

Chris 01-20-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyC (Post 189985)
Me thinks I need to find the social chat too! Wait Sassy!!!! :OuttaHere:

Thanks Cindy! I'm off to see the Wizard. :Thanx:

This isn't social chat? :confused: Were we expected to dicuss MS in here? I don't believe we have for quite a while. Unless, someone has found the cure, is there anything exciting to discuss?

SallyC 01-20-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 189969)

I kind of like it the way it is. You know, mixing it all in, but i will go with the majority wants.:)

If we spread ourselves out too much, we'll have trouble finding each other.:eek:

Chris 01-20-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyC (Post 190003)
I kind of like it the way it is. You know, mixing it all in, but i will go with the majority wants.:)

If we spread ourselves out too much, we'll have trouble finding each other.:eek:

I agree with you Sally. I wouldn't know where to find everyone. I vote we stay here for now, and I'll veto anything else that is contrary to this. Afterall, I was the making decisions for a country for years and years. I WAS the Prime Minister as you all well know!;)