NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Parkinson's Disease (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/)
-   -   Tongue in cheek...just a bit of fun (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/3704-tongue-cheek-bit-fun.html)

steffi 001 10-13-2006 06:07 PM

Tongue in cheek...just a bit of fun

:p :D[SIZE="2"] After all the mayhem and strains of the original braintalk forum just wondered about some light relief. Not wishing to upset anyone out there who is struggling at the minute [ I am too...believe me ...had this disease for 10 years and it`s shattered my career] but I`m afraid I get by most days by having a good laugh at myself and my mishaps...sorry...just the way I deal with it.Anyhow...I am nowhere near clever enough to compete with you scientific wonders out there...I admire your tenacity at fathoming out what`s what....but can only offer my strange slant on life and hope that somewhere along the line I raise a smile or two.So....I am composing and recording a cd to raise money for us lot and it got me thinking about what records I would put on a PD compilation. [/SIZE]
I just can`t get you out of my head; kylie
Hippy hippy shake;Beatles
Falling into you;Celine Dion
Bend me shape me;Amen corner
Puppet on a string;Sandie Shaw
Jerk it out;Caesars
Tossing and turning;Ivy League
All shook up;Elvis
Stuck in the middle;Steelers Wheel
Walk like an Egyptian;The Bangles
Let`s Twist again; Chubby Checker
How do you do what you do to me;Gerry and the Pace Makers

Anyone add any others? No? Ok then. I`ll creep back under my duvets.:( :(
:p

steffi 001 10-13-2006 06:09 PM

Whoops...sorry about all the little faces...slip of the fingers.I feel another song title coming on;
I can`t get no ...satisfaction; Rolling Stones.
Er.....

rd42 10-13-2006 06:48 PM

Tight Rope; Leon Russell
Overkill; Men At Work

steffi 001 10-13-2006 07:11 PM

Oh boy...love the avatar...lol You seem and sound like you are a whole heap of fun.Right up my street...sesame? Thanks for replying.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeee
x

stevem53 10-13-2006 11:52 PM

Iron Man..Black Sabbath

paula_w 10-14-2006 08:57 AM

masquerade is over RD42

Joan I knew that was you before I checked the site or even the URL...I know your taste in music, so the Masquerade [love the way Leon Russell sings that!] is over.....lol

We come from the same era.

How about - Miracles - Jefferson Starship
Jumpin Jack Flash -Leon or Stones
The Devil Went Down To Georgia - Charlie Daniels [devil being pd of course]
Shake Your Groove Thing
Heard It Through the Grapevine - Creedance Clearwater version

Paula

rd42 10-14-2006 12:55 PM

paula_w

Actually, I'm just a good friend of Joan, I set up her web site. She has helped me out a great deal since I'm new to the PD reality. I'll tell her hello for you.

Robert

paula_w 10-14-2006 01:02 PM

oops - well i like your taste in music and I've always liked Joan's taste too. Her name came to mind there. Writing myself a skimming ticket....not reading carefully

lol
paula

Thelma 10-14-2006 01:32 PM

Paula Paula Paula

I have a little secret I want to tell you about the difference between a Robert and a Joan. Can I say it here please,,,,,please lol lol

Back and safe for awhile yet.

paula_w 10-14-2006 02:37 PM

double oops...lol........GLAD to see you back safe Thelma.

And sorry Robert!:p

Paula