NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Our favorite things (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/37166-favorite.html)

AfterMyNap 01-24-2008 12:40 PM

Our favorite things

Now that all our newbies are settling in, how about telling each other about our favorite things here at our beloved NT?

Mine, hands down are DocJohn, the admin and the mods. When I came here, everyone was so good to me.:grouphug:

And I love, love, love the variety of people all over the place here. I had a sense of community here almost immediately, and all these months later, I still find supportive, new friends around every corner!:grouphug:

The smilies are pretty neato too!

Bannet 01-24-2008 01:07 PM

I find NT to be amazing:D So many different rooms to go into. Meeting New people and hanging out with old buddies:wink:

The information is abundant! Doc John and the Mods are such nice people.

Everything is organized and it seems to run so smoothly. Lucky ME:)

hollym 01-24-2008 01:13 PM

One thing that I love is that when you get e-mail notification of a new post on a thread you are subscribed to, the text of the new post is in the e-mail so I can just scan through that without having to go to the site if I am busy.

SallyC 01-24-2008 01:26 PM

Thanks Nappy..:hug:

When I first came here, Doc John had just started this great place as a temporary replacement for Braintalk, so that we would not all be lost. At that time, he called it Braintalk2, with the understanding, that it would cease, once Braintalk came back online.

When it became apparrent that BT had, pretty much, deserted us, we took a vote to keep Doc's forum as permanent and rename it NeuroTalk.......and our wonderful haven was born.

I believe Doc John will go straight to heaven for this wonderful jesture and not far behind him will be KimmyDawn, Doc's right hand man errr woman.:hug:

The Mods are all volunteer and equally as wonderful and helpfull..:hug:

So that's why I love this place and it's deffinately my "favorite thing"..:)

SurvivingMSwithHOPE 01-24-2008 01:35 PM

I just noticed in receiving addresses for the postcard exchange that you can have a total of 500 PM's !!!:)

Doc John and Kimmy have been most helpful!

So much info here.

Kudo's to all involved:)

:grouphug:

Jodylee 01-24-2008 01:36 PM

I really love the sense of community here too! Everyone is so helpful and supportive.

My brain is having a hard time taking in all of the information though:D! I'm going to take my time and stroll around slowly.;)

Vegasgrl 01-24-2008 01:37 PM

This site is amazing from the technical end of it to all of the wonderful people who were so welcoming and the great sense of community. They even have a place for our pets!!

I love the Thank you button so you can thank someone for their response with out having to remember each individual in your reply (no hurt feelings if you leave someone out) and of course I am obsessed with the emotican's!!

Doc John & Kimmydawn :Bow:

DM 01-24-2008 02:11 PM

AMN told a FIB!!

Her favorite thing is ME~~~ME~~~ME~~~:D

My faves are the friendships I've developed here and the wonderful group of Mods and Adm. (that means Doc John too)

NT has helped me in more ways than one...

Thank you to Doc John for opening up his heart and NT home to us.

AfterMyNap 01-24-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisymay (Post 195605)
AMN told a FIB!!

Her favorite thing is ME~~~ME~~~ME~~~:D

My faves are the friendships I've developed here and the wonderful group of Mods and Adm. (that means Doc John too)

NT has helped me in more ways than one...

Thank you to Doc John for opening up his heart and home to us.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/wu...smiley-013.gif

Oh pahleeeeeze.

Ivy2 01-24-2008 02:15 PM

First are Doc John and the mods.

I remember when NT was named and now how large and diverse its become and those adorable emoticons.:circlelove:

I also always liked Doydie's reality thread comments - but I mostly lurked.