NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Buzzing Legs (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/37499-buzzing-legs.html)

EnchantedGypsy 01-28-2008 01:57 AM

Buzzing Legs

Does anyone else have a symptom of a buzzing sensation in their legs? The best way I can describe it is that it feels like my cat is on my lap purring:p

Snoopy 01-28-2008 06:49 AM

I do.

I get buzzing/vibrations from the stomach down. I don't like putting my cell phone on vibrate - I can vibrate all on my own :icon_rolleyes:

It's a sensory symptom.

momXseven 01-28-2008 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoopy (Post 199510)
I don't like putting my cell phone on vibrate - I can vibrate all on my own :icon_rolleyes:

I sometimes have my phone on vibrate and don't even feel it when it rings.

Oh wait I just have anxiety not MS so I must be mistaken on what I'm feeling because anxiety wouldn't cause buzzing/vibrations. :rolleyes: Sorry I'm still in a pissy mood over what my neuro said. :mad:

tkrik 01-28-2008 03:37 PM

I get the vibration feeling in my legs. It's such a weird feeling. Sometimes I'll just start cracking up and DDs and DBF will think I'm nuts. Especially trying to explain the weirdness of it.

Jensequitur 01-28-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnchantedGypsy (Post 199458)
Does anyone else have a symptom of a buzzing sensation in their legs? The best way I can describe it is that it feels like my cat is on my lap purring:p

I get buzzing sensations in both legs, especially my left knee and right foot when i put pressure on them.

Jappy 01-28-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

I have the buzzing feeling in my lips, arms, hands, and legs in other
words the whole body.
It drives me crazy when it really is acting up. What is even worse
when the eye starts twitching. Have you ever had that in the eye?

Jappy :(

thav1 01-28-2008 07:32 PM

Quote:

Oh wow ! This is my least favorite symptom and gets worse at night. I call it the vibration . Last night it got so bad that I thought the cat was on the end of the bed scratching at a flea. Just hums right along all the time.It's in my legs right now but moves all throughout my body including head,mouth,arms,legs and torso. Yipes :eek: You're description was spot on ! I'm sorry you feel bad.

McGimpy 01-29-2008 08:21 PM

Me too legs have been buzzing for about a year:(
guess i have to learn to live with it :o

HardDriveUSA 01-30-2008 03:51 AM

Thought for sure I was gettin a phone call at work today - felt like it was buzzing in my pocket. When I checked, no missed call. hmmm.

I'm still new to all this MS stuff, but I think I'm finding out what my "normal" is going to be.

HSPCraig 01-30-2008 11:01 AM

I just had this happen the other night in bed while trying to go to sleep. It started in my left foot and the next thing I know I'm having a duet including the right foot. It was interesting at first and them it became bothersome as it was preventing me from going to sleep. It eventually disappated.

Yes, it is a strange feeling and is considered to be one of the invisible symptoms.