NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Monday Feb 14th Roll Call {really Feb 11th} (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/38711-monday-feb-14th-roll-call-feb-11th.html)

Alffe 02-10-2008 01:03 PM

Monday Feb 14th Roll Call {really Feb 11th}

ROFL...this is so confusing because it isn't Monday yet. :D But I didn't want BBacks' post to get lost. going to try and copy and paste her posts.

Pssssssst...it's all the more confusing because Monday is not the 14th....thanks cruel Bizi. *grin

Alffe 02-10-2008 01:03 PM

BBack

15 lbs down but didn't make my goal loss
I know it is supposed to be Monday check in but I can't do it tomorrow so, I'll do it now! So far, in about 34 days, I'm lost 15 lbs mostly on the Nutrisystem program. I had hoped to lose between 15 and 20 in the first month and then 12 to 15 in the second month. I am shy of my goal as you can see ;o( . I will keep going as close to on the program I can muster and time will tell. I have been having some liver-pancreas problems and am waiting for another mri to shed some light on the subject but in the meantime, I'm working towards "downwards" as I fulfill the requierements for bariatric surgery. (barring their not accepting me with whatever they are cooking up for my pancreas dx) Time will tell, as I said. . . .
The mashed coliflower sounds good. I'll have to try it!

BBack
View Public Profile
Send a private message to BBack
Find More Posts by BBack
Add BBack to Your Buddy List

Today, 08:37 AM #47
BBack

[quote=BBack;212199]I know it is supposed to be Monday check in but I can't do it tomorrow so, I'll do it now! So far, in about 34 days, I'm lost 15 lbs mostly on the Nutrisystem program. I had hoped to lose between 15 and 20 in the first month and then 12 to 15 in the second month. I am shy of my goal as you can see ;o( . I will keep going as close to on the program I can muster and time will tell. I have been having some liver-pancreas problems and am waiting for another mri to shed some light on the subject but in the meantime, I'm working towards "downwards" as I fulfill the requierements for bariatric surgery. (barring their not accepting me with whatever they are cooking up for my pancreas dx) Time will tell, as I said. . . .
The mashed coliflower sounds good. I'll have to try it! I was thinking about how I could MASH the brocoli as it is more fibrous. I do buy a chopped brocoli that is excellent with just a shake of parmesan cheese and a twist of black pepper and cooks fast in the microwave

bizi 02-10-2008 06:33 PM

very sweet of you to do this alffe.
Great talking to you today!
Just fyi...tomorrow is the 11th:D

HOpe you have temps in the double digits tomorrow and that wind sounds awful....burrr!!!!!

love you
bizi

Alffe 02-10-2008 06:45 PM

:D:D:D I told everyone how cruel you were to us on the phone today! You're right...LOL...it isn't Valentines day at all. LOL

Curious 02-10-2008 07:18 PM

happy st. patricks day! :D

froglady 02-10-2008 07:41 PM

I am confused. Tomorrow is the 11th I thought....om goodness. Please someone explain to the brain smashed frog what is happening? :eek:

froglady 02-10-2008 07:41 PM

opps posted twice!

tovaxin_lab_rat 02-10-2008 08:21 PM

I saw that and was really confused. I am working for my friend who owns a floral shop this week to help her out for Valentine's day which I THOUGHT was Thursday the 14th!

Having MS is confusing enough...

*slowly backing away from this thread*

Looking4hope 02-10-2008 08:30 PM

Smart Move! :D

Jomar 02-10-2008 10:38 PM

Hope you don't mind - but I added in the real date to the title:D
just so's we don't get confused:)