NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Checking In (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/38755-checking.html)

yeahbut 02-11-2008 06:54 AM

Checking In

Hi Everyone! I know I haven't posted and when I do I seemed to put my foot in my mouth and wish I could learn to hold my tongue (typing)

School is going good - two weeks and I am done for this mode and on Vacation for week. My first school vacation in a LONG time, what ever am I going to do???

DBF Uncle is home and has really bad days and then semi good days. His heart is working at around 10% capacity. Hospice comes in when needed to give him pain medication. Last week he did get up a few days and make it to his chair - when we talked to him last he was even sitting outside under the warm Florida sun and blue sky with him dog.

I was sick all last week with a terrible sinus infection and the start of pneumonia in my left lung. Only worked 1/2 a day all week. That is much better now but of course MS sx have set in and taken over. Oh Wait, I don't have MS as far as the Medical Doctor's say - but my MS Friend Doctor's tell me that is what I have. ;)

Thank you to those who have checked in with me. One day at a time around here!

:hug:

sassy 02-11-2008 07:23 AM

I think I got out of bed on the wrong side, thinking about going back and try it again.:(

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, I hope this week is a better week for you. :)

yeahbut 02-11-2008 07:30 AM

Thank you Sassy - Me Too!

turtle_78 02-11-2008 07:57 AM

I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Riverwild 02-11-2008 07:59 AM

Yabbit!!

Glad to see you! I missed you!:)

Kitty 02-11-2008 08:07 AM

I have always found that a box of Krispy Kreme donuts always puts me in a much better mood! :trampoline:

Girlie Girl 02-11-2008 08:15 AM

I hope you feel better soon and will be able to enjoy your school vacation! How fun is that?!? A school vacation of your own...

FinLady 02-11-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herekitty1960 (Post 212795)
I have always found that a box of Krispy Kreme donuts always puts me in a much better mood! :trampoline:

Donuts are always a good thing, LOL :D

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling good. :hug: This weather's been driving my sinus' crazy and have been taking antibiotics for a sinus infection. So totally understand how miserable those can be. Don't forget to drink your fluids. :hug:

Glad to hear school's going good! That's always great to hear!:You-Rock:

Pickles 02-11-2008 08:26 AM

I hope you're feeling well by the time you go on break. Now, as far as things to do......lemme see......I'll let you know if I think of anything fun. :D

Jodylee 02-11-2008 08:35 AM

Geeze Yeahbut! I hope you're feeling better for break too! That would really stink if you weren't:(. Think "good" thoughts coz that always works ;);).