NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Depression (https://www.neurotalk.org/depression/)
-   -   Check in for week of 10/16 (https://www.neurotalk.org/depression/3890-check-week-10-16-a.html)

Julie 10-16-2006 12:08 PM

Check in for week of 10/16

Hiya everybody. I'm doing pretty good. Slept pretty good so that helps a lot. I woke up at 3:00 with my hand getting wet. The wind switched to the north so the rain was blowing in my window soaking my hand and pillows. LOLOL

Hugs and have a great day.

Julie

jingle 10-16-2006 01:29 PM

You sound so good Julie. That's great :D

I wish we'd hear from Resqgirl. I wonder how she's doing.............

I sleep too much and I think I'll head off for my third nap of the day :o

Idealist 10-16-2006 09:29 PM

Hi Jingle & Julie...

I'm glad you're both doing well.

I've wondered about Resqgirl myself. I hope she's doing okay.

Boopers 10-17-2006 01:14 PM

HI All,
I guess I'm going to have to get something to take to sleep. I slept an hour and a half last night. I don't know why I can't sleep. Then all day long, I'm so tired.
Yes, I too, would love to hear how Resqgirl is doing. I sure hope she's OK.
Love,
Linda

Julie 10-17-2006 01:43 PM

I checked over at OBT but don't see her posting there either. I hope she is okay. Anybody have her email?

Julie 10-19-2006 03:01 PM

How is everybody today? Are you ready for the weekend? I need some downtime.

Idealist 10-19-2006 03:37 PM

Hey, Julie. Yep, this week is almost over. I need some up-time...:D

KellyC 10-19-2006 06:18 PM

Hi all,
Sorry I have not posted. I have been busy trying to get through the school week/work, whatever you want to say. My eye is finally looking better from falling down the stairs! For awhile, it was a different color everyday. I did not have my contact with Laura Tuesday, but another advocate, so I didn't get much done with her (I don't know her) and I have trust issues with people I don't know. So, Laura is coming tomorrow. This weekend, I am going to Ann Arbor and then visiting with a friend on Sunday.

Mood wise - I am doing a lot better. Not so depressed and a little less anxious. I am eating almost normally again, too.

My ex-roommate who also has a mental illness is in the state hospital right now. They didn't think they could handle her anywhere else. (For one, she is BIG, and for another she is violent.) I don't know how I ever lived with her. Some of me feels like it is just a show....but other parts of me feel bad for her. I don't know. I am not friends with her because she nearly attacked me....hard to be friends with someone like that......but I guess its just the future social worker in me...........I care about people and their struggles with mental illness. Although I don't know how much of it IS mental illness, but I guess I will never know. Anyway, I am doing much better now and even though I am still struggling to get through this, I at least know I will now.

Hope all is well for everyone!

Julie 10-20-2006 11:56 AM

Hi Kelly, I'm so glad that you are feeling better. Every little bit helps!

Big hugs and have a great weekend.

Curious 10-20-2006 12:25 PM

*waves*

just popping in to say hello. :D