NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Hey guys Mike, Tim, Tom, Frank et. all (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/38919-hey-guys-mike-tim-tom-frank-et.html)

ckepi 02-12-2008 08:27 PM

Hey guys Mike, Tim, Tom, Frank et. all

How is every one doing? You guys have been a little quite lately and I was wondering how you all were doing?

I may just be missing your posts since I'm not usually here on weekends, family time.

If I missed some of the guys feel free to chime in too, you know how MS brains can be ;). i know I missed Punk and I'm sure others.

Tom I got your post card my DD thought it was cool especially when I told her you actually worked there. She just thought momwas so cool to know someone who works with space ships :D.

weegot5kiz 02-12-2008 08:39 PM

i am still kicking been having ups and down days and inbetween trying to get something done around here, been visiting the game room and poetry forum thingy if i am correct i fired u cause it was monday lol

ckepi 02-12-2008 08:46 PM

You fired me oh man, gotta get a real job now :eek:.

I'm glad things are going ok. How are the kids, behaving themselves?

My DD decided since school will probably get canceled tomorrow she should sleep at MIL. We let her makes MIL happy to have her there then she's not alone.

PunkDizzle 02-12-2008 08:53 PM

i am still doing pretty OK on the MS front... still waiting for my first TY infusion.. gotta love how the insurance/neuro/and IV center can not get together all at one time and get the ball rolling a little faster:rolleyes: oh well just more time to be sure all the rebif is out of my system and maybe a good time to get some more tattoos while i wait:D;)

otherwise life is a bit crummy at the moment as i said in my other thread.. but ill live..

ckepi 02-12-2008 10:40 PM

And what kind of tattoos do you want now?

I know I read your other thread, I'm sorry about that.

PunkDizzle 02-12-2008 11:11 PM

ya know i am not sure... maybe ill have my wife draw something up for me.. she is crazy good at drawing.. its almost disturbing.. i am lucky if i can draw a stick figure... she has drawn tats for a few of her friends but has none herself.. i am not a fan of picking one off the rack.. i like to have my own that no one else has.. but if and when i get it ill post some pics..

freeinhou 02-13-2008 02:29 PM

I'm still here. We just went into T-30 for the next launch (Mar 11). There's an EVA today. So I'm busy.

Yesterday sucked. I had a CTscan. The doctor flipped when he saw an aneuryism in one of my illiac arteries and declared it would have to be repaired immediately. I told him I've known about it for over 3 years and that we're watching it. He'd have me in surgery right now. So I got a copy of the scan files and emailed it to the doc who patched my heart in 2004 and I'll find out what he says. He said it was stable in December.

You don't want to know what my surgeon's nurse told me...

Tom

Kitty 02-13-2008 02:57 PM

Tom, please keep us posted on your condition! Sounds scary - please do what your doctor tell you to! :eek:

Like you need more to worry about than just MS. . . . . .

ckepi 02-13-2008 03:02 PM

wow Tom your calmer than I would have been but I guess since you knew about it that makes all the difference.

Make sure you take care of yourself and let us know what the doc says ok.

I'd like o take my DD down some time when thee is a launch, she'd like that.

we'll be in Disney in September this year the 2 - 9 any thing planned that time of year?

Also another question for you, I was at an event and the speaker was talking about a program Nasa has that schools and other orginizations can apply to get astronauts( that looks wrong sp) to come and speak at an assemby and it is free.

Have you heard of such a program? If so is there a website I can get info on it from?

Thanks for any info you might have.

sabimax 02-13-2008 08:14 PM

hey CK just going there even without a launch is cool..I think...we went years ago....seen the vehicle thing that carries the shuttle out....how slow it must move....and it was a cool place...hugsss all, sarah

Tom keep us informed good luck..

hugss