NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   another move dilemma (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/39153-move-dilemma.html)

Vonn07 02-15-2008 12:55 PM

another move dilemma

well, I just found out from friends that have a place on the lake (just across the road from me) ... that the landlady has sent out letters to about 5 lease-lot owners ... that have money! - that she's not renewing their leases (lease begins again in April) ... because she's selling the lots to build CONDOS!

how does this affect me??? I have a very old trailer that should of went to trailer heaven a LONG time ago ... and if she's looking at 'upgrading' the property to bring in $$ ... I'll be one of the next to go..

people have said - get it straight from her if you'll be moving or not - but after living here almost 3 years now .. I can't trust her - and she says one thing and stabs a person (politely) in the back the next! been there!

the only reason that she hasn't said anything thing to me - is because she has gotten a lawyer for everyone that's behind in rent payments ... and if there are any with medical issues, he may be able to help. I don't think so - I'm thinking is that now it's on paper what I owe her, so she can supena me for the $$ ... yes, this is the same person that wrote to Montel and other agencies about my plight .. (without asking me, just doing it) ... and is basically using me to get government funding.

anyways ... I was trying to fix this place up to stay and just make it work - but now - why should I stick anymore $$ into the tincondo when the rug can be pulled out from under me next month ..

so, now I need to be prepared and figure on moving .. what to do - where to go .. I don't have that much $$ yet .. still haven't heard from SSDI .. and now my employer has finally terminated me from my position.

so - I'm free, I'm free ... now, I'm not sure where to go!

"Oh Rhett, what shall I do?? where shall I go??"

ewizabeth 02-15-2008 01:03 PM

Oh Vonn,

I'm sorry! I hope she doesn't do the same to you! I don't have any ideas, but know that I'm thinking of you! :hug: I hope you can find a better place! There must be something available?

Vonn07 02-15-2008 01:15 PM

thanks, Wiz .. it just puts more pressure on what to do or where to go - I'm trying to get this quilting program going .. and now, I'll have to keep it under-wraps until I have a place I can work and let the public know and get the website going etc ...

it'll all come together ... March has always been the month that I've runaway in ... so, maybe it's time! LOL

Girlie Girl 02-15-2008 01:35 PM

Good luck Von! Just don't let the stress get to you to cause you more problems! It will all work out. I am thinking of you!:p

Bannet 02-15-2008 02:13 PM

I'm sorry to here about your dilema(?) Hopefully everything will work out for you. I will say a prayer. Good Luck:hug:

karousel 02-15-2008 02:15 PM

What a hard situation to be in. I hope everything works out for the best for you. Hang in there.

Vonn07 02-15-2008 03:18 PM

just got off the phone with a friend that I've known for over 40 years .. my best friend's mom!! and she lives up here by me .. and is going to 'look into' a nice apartment complex for low-income .. that are very nice in the Lakewood area .. about 30 minutes north of me!

BUT/AND ... close to my doctor ... and Lakewood is the place to be with art .. and friends use to tell me to move there to sell my artwork - hmmm, they say God works in mysterious ways ...

now to see what I have to do .. if there's an opening .. .and the best part: it's still in the same county I'm in ... and I already qualify for it's assistance program ...

see - your thoughts and prayers DO work!! :Thanx:

Kitty 02-15-2008 05:14 PM

Vonn,

When one door closes another one opens - I have always believed this. Hang in there and let people who can help you give you help. Sounds like this lady knows what you need and how to assist you. You reap what you sow - so you know you're in store for some blessings! :hug:

karousel 02-15-2008 07:46 PM

Von, that's great news. I'll keep sending good vibes your way!

whispers 02-16-2008 03:44 PM

Vonn, this is super! I am so glad you found a new place! It will be great for you, for your art work and your every day life with great folks to surround you. I am smiling! :)