NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   sorry i have not been around much as of late (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/39394-sorry-late.html)

weegot5kiz 02-19-2008 06:45 AM

sorry i have not been around much as of late

dear friends; Sorry i have been absent from here lately. life can have an evil sense of humor. finally save the house as some of you know, and my wife gets laid off,

mom has lumps on her tyroids find out soon what those are, kids are tired of winter and are letting me know.

I cant even find a post card around here so I can send it out, I am sorrry Vonn, think tomorrow on puter I will make my own ,

i am over tired worn out sore and sick to death of dropping stuff lately its been a bit annoying think I am having those psuedo exasberations. although I am starting to get some of this stuff on right side more now ,

just getting tired of dealing with it, do they make a sleeping pill that can knock you out for a week,

I feel bad for not being on to offer my candor wit and intellect oh and did i mention my modesty, honestly I do feel bad so many have helped me with their wit candor and intellect not to mention their modesty, and lately I just havnt done my fair share of trying, just so dam tired

its 5 30 am havent slept but 4 hours in last two days, cant sleep but cant do much is that a new sx or am I doing too much breathing:eek:.

I dont drink but the thought of some wine coolers or some rum might be in
need,

as I said sorry

peace

Kitty 02-19-2008 08:11 AM

Frank - no need to apologize, honey! We all have days (or weeks) like you're having. Sometimes we just need to "lurk" and read and not post if we don't feel like it. Nothing wrong with that. :)

I am sorry about the turn of events in your life, though. Getting laid off is hard - I hope she can find something else soon. Did you see the thread about working from home (it was on the "other" board)? Is that something she (or you) might like to do?

Hang in there - things will get better. I know they will. Maybe there is a better job out there just waiting for her. I'm praying for ya'll. :hug:

DM 02-19-2008 08:28 AM

Frank WHO??? YOu know I'm just kidding Frank. I think we are all sick of Winter and sick of feeling sick! I have become a prisoner in my own house lately. I hate the -4 we have outside right now, but have to go out to a Dr appt anyway.

I think when we have so many things to deal w/like you have right now, that we just get so overwhelmed. I have had that feeling myself, lately.

All we can do is try to get through it and just my opinion, BUT... I think it's better for you to come here and talk when your'e' down or just feeling "overwhelmed. It may help.

Now, go drink some warm milk (yuck) and get some rest. We miss your very modestly put WIT! Take care Frank... We care about ya. :hug:

SallyC 02-19-2008 11:15 AM

I hear ya, Frank. Sometimes life just sucks, sucks and sucks somemore.:mad: The good thing about MS, is that, if you hang in there long enough, it changes....sometimes, for the better.:rolleyes: Oh well, we can hope.

There is nothing like a lot of stress in your life to set the MS ball rolling..huh? I do hope those stresses ease up for you....and soon, too!

Keep coming here to vent. There is always someone who is, or was or is going to be, right where you are, and understands.:hug:

sugarboo 02-19-2008 11:20 AM

Hi Frank,
Sorry you have been feeling so bad! That really blows! New prayers going out for your wife to find good work that she enjoys. Just know that the whole country is in deep financial trouble and there (must be) light at the end of the tunnel. America needs to be fixed and I'm becoming more concerned every day!

Got some warm weather heading your way soon for the boys and for you, I got a big :hug:

Hang in there Friend!

suzyqz_2007 02-19-2008 11:25 AM

Frank, there's no need to apologize. And don't worry, there's nothing wrong with lurking. Just remember that we are all here for you.

Sending prayers out to you and your wife.
:hug:Susan

weegot5kiz 02-19-2008 01:57 PM

thanks everyone, forgot i even typed this, still out of it gonna zone out all day today try not napping and maybe i can sleep tonight, its got to be a med thingy, god i love that word, or ms thingy

w00t

:grouphug:

peace

KarenMarie 02-19-2008 02:18 PM

Thingy has always been a part of my volcabulary - take care - wine actually sounds good although so does ice cream - see you in Games !

DM 02-19-2008 05:50 PM

SHHHHHHHHHHH Everyone!!! Frank is napping! :D

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:D

sugarboo 02-19-2008 05:59 PM

:Yawn:

:Zzzz:

:Popcorn: