NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   So, AMN... (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/40277-amn.html)

Blessings2You 03-01-2008 06:38 AM

So, AMN...

Are you really, really doing the northeast in the near future? And how far inland are you coming? New England wants to know!

AfterMyNap 03-01-2008 02:45 PM

Holy cow, B2! Heck, right now, I'm in CA and just can't think about that today! I'm having some bad days with the bod lately, it's anyone's guess at this point. I tell you the truth, B2, if I get within 200 miles of you, I will definitely want me a fresh chicken dinner! :eek:

We are trying to get some CO people to go visit the famous Golden Bee, so hop on a plane aimed for DEN in May!:D

Gazelle 03-01-2008 02:48 PM

If you're in PA..... well, I'll have to talk to Flygurl....

:D

Blessings2You 03-01-2008 04:06 PM

Hop on a plane? If God meant me to have wings, He would have made me a chicken.

I think we New Englanders should start now posting the various cool and wonderful things here that Cindy will want to see and do.

So, my friends here in Vermont, and in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and little Rhody...go for it!

yeahbut 03-01-2008 06:36 PM

There is nothing more beautiful than the rocky Maine Coast or Baxter State Park! Right RW?

ashaffer99 03-01-2008 09:53 PM

ok so i had to jump in here, she said something about Denver and i am only about 6 hours away and may be persuaded to make that trip, love to go see those rockies!!!! let me know what the deal is there....:D

tovaxin_lab_rat 03-02-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazelle (Post 227727)
If you're in PA..... well, I'll have to talk to Flygurl....

:D

Talk ... I'm listening. :confused:

AfterMyNap 03-02-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashaffer99 (Post 228017)
ok so i had to jump in here, she said something about Denver and i am only about 6 hours away and may be persuaded to make that trip, love to go see those rockies!!!! let me know what the deal is there....:D

Way cool! When I get the actual dates, I'll start a thread. The actual goal is CO Springs and the Golden Bee bar, it's a super-famous sing-along bar and it's a riot for all ages.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Av8rgirl (Post 228325)
Talk ... I'm listening. :confused:

Just ignore the antelope, FG, she's hard of reading I said, "CA"! not, "PA". Sheesh, give a chick a license and she goes all to pot.:rolleyes:

Riverwild 03-02-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahbut (Post 227837)
There is nothing more beautiful than the rocky Maine Coast or Baxter State Park! Right RW?

So true my leetle Yabbit, unless it's Acadia National Park, or our beautiful rivers, or the marvelous seafood, or all the wonderful wineries and microbreweries that abound here. Then there's the spring fed lakes and the beautiful pines and fir trees, the fields of lupines and mallow, the loons and their babies....I could go on but I'll let someone else chime in...:p

Blessings2You 03-02-2008 05:31 PM

Well, Vermont...Ben& Jerry's, the Green Mountains, Lake Champlain, the strolling of the Heifers in Brattleboro, Shelburne Museum...

I lived in New Hampshire, too, so I can promote Mount Washington (the Cog Railway) and the rest of the Whites, the Flume, the beautiful lakes...

More to come...