NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   A Foot Of Snow!!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/40689-foot-snow.html)

SallyC 03-06-2008 11:32 PM

A Foot Of Snow!!!!

Anyone else expecting a FOOT of snow? That is our latest warning...for tomorrow morning...all day and all day Saturday.:eek::eek::eek:

Pa leeze....Halp, Halp:(

I know Indiana is getting some or all of it first....Look out Indianapolis and parts East. :eek:

The only hope I have is, that when they warn us of a big snow we usually get a dusting.....and when they say we are going to have less than an inch...LOOK OUT!!:D

So, let's all say a prayer that they are wrong again...please.....and if you don't hear from me, bring a bulldoser..:p

tovaxin_lab_rat 03-06-2008 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyC (Post 231227)
Anyone else expecting a FOOT of snow? That is our latest warning...for tomorrow morning...all day and all day Saturday.:eek::eek::eek:

Pa leeze....Halp, Halp:(

I know Indiana is getting some or all of it first....Look out Indianapolis and parts East. :eek:

The only hope I have is, that when they warn us of a big snow we usually get a dusting.....and when they say we are going to have less than an inch...LOOK OUT!!:D

So, let's all say a prayer that they are wrong again...please.....and if you don't hear from me, bring a bulldoser..:p

OMG Sally! Maybe you need your ruler back! LOL!

Stay warm and cozy! I hope the weatherman is wrong and you don't get snowed in. :(

KarenMarie 03-06-2008 11:47 PM

Maine too - in the interior and north - major storm warning -

MSCherokee 03-07-2008 05:27 AM

My forecast is the same as Sally's...wonder why. :winky: I'm crossing my fingers that they're doing a Chicken Little on the amount of snow we'll be getting but it's funny, whenever I want them to be wrong they're usually dead on. :Sob:

Soooooo, if we get snowed in and someone comes to rescue Sally, don't forget about me! LOL

Oh, and one more thing - will Spring EVER get here?

Blessings2You 03-07-2008 06:04 AM

In Vermont, we call a foot of snow "heavy flurries".

Riverwild 03-07-2008 08:14 AM

sigh......could you just KEEP it over there for a few days Sal?

The man and the DSD are heading for upstate NY tomorrow to see family for a week. They are going in her brand spanking new Toyota Yaris. I am already worried! They will have AAA+ and the cell phone, but she's not a very confident driver and her car is less than a week old and I am SURE they didn't sell it to her with snow tires on it! :eek:

I am buying a new gas can and oil for the generator today. Not sure if I told, but someone "borrowed" a full can of gas from us a few weeks ago. We know what day it went missing, but no one is owning up to it. We have our suspicions as to where it went, but no proof. :mad:

Good lesson for the man... now I have the keys to the garage door!!!

Stay safe and warm everyone!!:grouphug:

FinLady 03-07-2008 08:59 AM

some of our schools have early dismissal today because of the storm warning. Yippee.

Hoping it staves off a little. I work in the afternoons. Oh well, I did learn to drive in Upstate NY. :D

DM 03-07-2008 10:04 AM

Say it ain't so, Sal!!!! :eek: Spring is sure taking her sweet time getting here. Our morning weather just said a high of 23 degrees today, gusty and cold. No snow in our forecast, but that could mean a blizzard w/the accuracy they are running w/lately.

Hope the snow misses you all.

*chanting* NO SNOW~ NO SNOW~ NO SNOW ......

http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...s3t14x0ky5.jpg

DAY1 03-07-2008 10:05 AM

We were suppose to get 5-10 inches here. They were wrong. We might have gotten an inch on the cars. It's about here again. Now they are calling for a trace to 3 inches more.

Nothing like they were saying last night. I'm glad. I hate snow.

DAY

Foggy Brain 03-07-2008 10:36 AM

On Monday, St. Louis was sunny and warm at 77*. :) The NEXT day 12" of snow and 33* invaded the city! :eek: Maybe this is the same storm moving out east? :confused: We were lucky in Columbia (about 3 hours west of St. Louis) as the storm jumped over us. :D

It is sunny and 30* here today.