NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   I need divine intervention or just answers (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/41175-divine-intervention-answers.html)

misshayleesmom 03-13-2008 07:10 AM

I need divine intervention or just answers

Good morning everyone..

I really need divine intervention or prayers .

My husband and i have come to a fork in the road.
WE may have to sell our house and rent another house or apartment just to keep up with bills.

Hubby is being re-trained at college due to work injury.
I am home with dd due to her learning disability, i can't send her to school,
We can't afford to get her tested for diagnosis.

I am only doing daycare in my home on a part-time basis.
I need at least 3 full-time kids just to stay afloat.

We are fairly new to this city (2 yrs) we sold everything and moved up here because of awesome job opportunity, we lost money on the house we sold.

Coming her was the best choice we made but, now we stand to lose money again.. this was our chance since the value of houses go up insanely.
We've made money on the house we own now, if we stay in this house for two more years we can sell it and move to a smaller town and be mortgage free....

but if we sell now we stand to lose at least $60thousand.... that money was for hubby retirement..

We have soo much on our plate right now .... dd undiagnosed, possible autism... to no money.... to hubby studying for mid-terms.......

We are completely lost...... oh yeah pcp wants me to have another MRI since i'm also in LIMBOLAND.....

I'm sorry this post is so long, i just see our plans for the future just go down into the toilet.....

Thanks for reading
Cindy

Bannet 03-13-2008 07:20 AM

I am so sorry to read about your dilema:( Times are hard right now even without an illness.

I don't really have any advice for you and I'm sorry about that. Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you.

My prayers go out to you and your family. Hopefully you and your daughter will get a dx soon.

Good luck and stay strong:hug:

DM 03-13-2008 07:41 AM

Hi Cindy~ Your post really saddened me.... I feel really bad that you are in that situation. All I can add is that I am thinking of you and please come and VENT or scream here anytime. Sometimes it's just good to get it out.

Hope things start to turn around for you and your family.

I think I've told you B4 that my nephew is Autistic, so it's a very challenging DX for a parent. Hope you can get some answers for your DD soon. take care Cindy!:hug:

Lasgo 03-13-2008 07:49 AM

Cindy,

My prayers are with you and over your predicament.

AfterMyNap 03-13-2008 08:07 AM

Prayers for answers go up here, too.:)

FinLady 03-13-2008 01:40 PM

Prayers being sent for you. :hug:

southie 03-13-2008 02:59 PM

Praying that GOD will move His mighty hand
in your lives and turn things around so that
things are better than they were before!

Twinkletoes 03-13-2008 03:34 PM

So sorry for your unfortunate situation, Cindy. Hugs to you :hug:

The good thing is that you still have each other. :grouphug:

Sending best wishes and prayers for guidance your way.

dorrie 03-13-2008 09:17 PM

hELLO THERE, cINDY. i AM SORRY THAT YOU ARE HAVING SUCH DIFFICULT TIMES RIGHT NOW. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU TONIGHT...........I NOTICED THAT YOU ARE FROM BARRIE....I AM FROM KESWICK...JUST CLOSE TO AN HOUR AWAY FROM YOU!!! SMALL WORLD ISN'T IT!!:hug:

Kitty 03-14-2008 05:53 AM

Cindy:hug:

I'm so sorry things are so difficult for you and your family right now. I'll say a prayer that He will point you in the right direction. What may seem like a fork or a deadend right now may look very different later when you can look back and see God's hand working in your life. Sounds like you're doing everything within your power to do the right thing. Sometimes we just have to have faith that He will take us through it (and He always does). :hug: