NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Please Pray for us (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/41380-please-pray.html)

nohope 03-15-2008 08:29 PM

Please Pray for us

Nina has suddenly taken very ill. We have both been on a natural cure for cancer for almost 2 weeks. I have been sick all that time and in the last 72 hours vomiting. I came downstairs this evening and found a pile of vomit from Nina. I had my 11 year old take Nina for her beloved walks and she kept her head down the whole time. She refused dinner and her favorite treats. Right now I have her on her pillow with her baby (stuffed animal) and she is breathing heavily. I am so scared. Dear God, not now! We have lost so much! Please not my first dog that I made all the decisions for and my parents never intervened. Please pray for us. I am certain to be up all night.

Wren 03-15-2008 08:49 PM

:hug: I'm sorry this is happening ........ :( so very sorry. I will be praying for you, your girls and dear Nina.
I hope you can come back on tonight and keep us up to date.
Much love

nohope 03-15-2008 08:54 PM

Oh thank you wren. I am again very nauseated and trying to tend to Nina. She is now off her pillow and laying on the hardwood floor. I am so sick and I am thinking I poisoned us both. My girls are watching tv. I am going to go lay with my Nina.

nohope 03-15-2008 10:26 PM

ok I have now tucked in my girls and Nina is at the foot of the bed, listless. I almost threw up a half hour ago and have since taken her out to go potty. She is now sleeping at the foot of my bed totally nauseted.

Looking4hope 03-16-2008 01:48 AM

Whatever this natural treatment you have been doing isn't working, so please stop making both of you sick. Dogs don't usually show how they feel until they are really bad. Bless Nina's heart but she is 14 years old, that is very very long life for a large dog. I know you are trying your best but I don't think it's working, look for a plan B. Ask yourself, what is best for Nina and what is best for you?

Please take care. :hug:

~Hope

Wren 03-16-2008 07:26 AM

I hope you got some rest last night and are feeling better this morning :hug:

nohope 03-16-2008 07:45 AM

It is 5:30am here. I was up at 3am coughing so hard I couldn't sleep. Nina was no longer at my feet, so I went downstairs to check on her and there is puke all over the downstairs kitchen. She knew I was there and was watching me, so I gave her another baby and we cuddled. I tried to go back to sleep and now am up again and can't stop coughing. Nina is still laying down, but this time was alert with her head up:) I am going to try and go back to bed now, but this dang cough syrup aint working!

Thanks for all your kind words. I'll update again soon.

Alffe 03-16-2008 08:19 AM

Keeping you in my heart today and in my prayers. :grouphug:

Chemar 03-16-2008 08:38 AM

(((((((nohope)))))))))

I do hope you and Nina will be feeling better today

If you would like to share what you have been taking I will try to get info for you on it and maybe answers why it may be having this nauseating effect on you and what may be helpful ( maybe stop taking it tho, till you know more)

praying you feel better today

nohope 03-16-2008 09:19 AM

Thank you! It is now 7am and Nina is very very sick. I am get ready to take her to the clinic.

We started taking flaxseed capsules and cottage chz on the 4th. However, reading more about this combo, it would not benefit us unless it was oil and blended with the chz. We started at 2 tbl sp with 1/4 c cottage chz. By day 5 I was throwing up. I cut it back to 1tbl sp for Nina and I quit my dose for couple days and continued to get sick. Nina became ill last night and there was vomit all over the kitchen this morning. Her last dose of the mixture was yesterday morning.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. And her tumor is smaller this morning!