NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder 73 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/41475-wonder-73-a.html)

FeelinGoofy 03-17-2008 05:17 PM

Wonder 73

I wonder how #72 got to 4 pages :eek:

I wonder how much longer i'll have a job. They are combining it with something else and making it full time...:( They know i dont want to work full time... i honestly dont like the other choices i've been given either... :mad:

I wonder how Bruna is settling in :)

i wonder at how emotional i''m feeling today.... :( :( :(

Alffe 03-17-2008 05:30 PM

I wonder if Feeling Goofy would like a hug....:hug:

Wren 03-17-2008 07:10 PM

I wonder if I can leave a hug for Feeling Goofy too :hug:
I wonder if I can leave a hug for Curious :hug:
I wonder if I can leave hugs for lots and lots and lots of people here
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Alffe 03-17-2008 08:44 PM

I wonder if Goofy will listen to this again...http://www.hasanyonetoldyou.com/

I wonder if Goofy should look for a different job....:hug:

I wonder why Mr.Alffe has seat warmers in his car and I don't....

I wonder why we don't get corned beef and cabbage more often then St.Paddies day....;)

I wonder if Looking will find the answer by reading the whole thread...:winky:

I wonder how nice it was to see a post from ~pansy~.......

I wonder how Benton is....

I wonder if Nina got to come home.........

I wonder if David is still studying.....:cool:

I wonder how Doodys new furbaby is...did you go to work and leave her? :hug:

I wonder if I can thank wren for the hugs....love to get and give them!!

Doody 03-18-2008 08:07 AM

I wonder how it is going today with Nina.

I wonder how fun it was to stay home with Bruna yesterday. She's getting just a fraction more animated. Today she is home alone with the cats in her playpen. I hope she fares well.

I wonder at how awfully tired I am today. Took 2 trazadone instead of 1 last night and am paying for it this morning!

Alffe 03-19-2008 05:16 PM

I wonder if Spanish Moss knows that she's been in my heart and on my mind all day.........:hug:

I wonder how Benton is today...if prayers could do it, he'd be well...:hug:

I wonder how Nina is this evening and if she can come home...:grouphug:

I wonder how Bruna is today....

I wonder if reyn will follow thru with a letter or email...so happy to hear something from her...........

I wonder if this restaurant Mr.Alffe is taking me to tonight will still have steak tartare on the menue....the best I've ever had.....

I wonder just how much of the predicted snow we will get for Easter Sunday.....:mad:

I wonder if you all know how much I appreciate you!...:grouphug:

Spanish Moss 03-20-2008 06:11 AM

I wonder if you realize how much I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

I wonder if I can breifly tell you that my daughter's court was yesterday and it is official that she will be losing her kids. The kids are fine and with a lovely woman who has cared for them for 20 months and given them the love and stability they need. They are very bonded and she will adopt them.

I wonder if you know that I am really in an OK place with that. The bonus is that she wants us to remain important in their lives so we will still be Gramma and Grampa.

I wonder now if my daughter will finally start to get her life together. She has had 3 overdoses since January and is despairing for her kids. Her daddy took his life and she is sees that as a reasonable option, even though she knows the painful aftermath first hand.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for those of you struggling today.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for those of you who are lonely or confused.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for those of you who give so much support and kindness to this forum.

I wonder how all the pets are today...Nina, Benton, Cooper, Bruna.....and their mommies.

I wonder that I better get moving and to work!

Doody 03-20-2008 08:11 AM

I wondered where you have been dear friend. Haven't heard a peep from you or Mr. Moi.

I wonder that ... the adoption is a good thing given the circumstances. As you know, been there and done that with my best friend. I pray that the outcome is good for all, and I'm so happy that you can remain the wonderful Grandma Nana that you are.

I wonder how my boss is enjoying himself golfing at Myrtle Beach. Hrrruumph. He said, "Yup! Gonna put on a pair of those speedos and go to the beach!" and grinned. The thought of the sight turned my gills green. LOLOL!

I wonder how the ocean is out there right now near the Carolinas...still cold or getting warm. GOD I love the beaches of South Carolina!!!! I felt like I had returned home the first time I stepped into that beautiful place.

I wonder how Nina is today.

I wonder if I can say what a challenge Bruna is and just how very sweet she is. She FINALLY wags her tail and that in itself is a hurdle! The potty training...well, not so much successful yet, lol. She sure is a sweet thing to sleep with though.

Wren 03-20-2008 08:36 AM

Oh I'm wondering about this week ...... I wonder if I can make it. OMG it's requiring some big steps.
I wonder if I'll ever be able to talk about some of them ~sigh~
I wonder if I'll make it through today's - lol - it's 40* and the furnace is GONE. Four high priced men are here replacing it with a new one.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for all ...........:grouphug: and ask for some myself.

Alffe 03-20-2008 09:28 AM

I wonder that you all remind me of the quotation by Gillian Anderson, from
the book, Been There, Done That.

"Once in a while, if you pay close attention, people will come into your life who will help lift you out of the dark place you're in, and give you the opportunity to change."

(((wren))) :hug: