NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Tuesday-March 18, 2008 (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/41520-tuesday-march-18-2008-a.html)

Fancylady_2006 03-18-2008 07:04 AM

Tuesday-March 18, 2008

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1.../puppies-5.jpg
Good Morning gal's, Well it rained all night, so we gals are going to have to perk this day up by our sunshine in our souls. I weigh about the same, Just didn't do enough exercise yesterday. Will do better today. Back to carpet cleaning again, One of these days I'll have the whole house done. lol

How everyone the morning? Can't think of anything positive to say at this hour, as I as up a lot last night. Talked to a friend until 12:30 this morning, so not so perky yet.
Hugs,
Billie:)

Have a woderful day! :grouphug:

Alffe 03-18-2008 07:34 AM

Morning Billie...like you, I didn't sleep last night. We've decided that the whole inside of the house needs painting and we don't want to do it anymore...getting too old to get up on ladders so we're looking for painters and I'm looking at colors.

I was shocked at how small the portions are in the SouthBeach ready made diet food...I have obviously been eating too much although I know I've lost.
He says in the book, if you are hungry your portions are too small so I haven't let myself be hungry. :o;):rolleyes::confused:

It's rainning here too...maybe it'll green up the grass. :grouphug:

Fancylady_2006 03-18-2008 08:41 AM

I hope the rain does green up some of the winter's dull colors. I don't like it when I can't go out, but am trying to Spring house clean some. Benny is coming home in May. I can hardly wait. We just got threw IM'ing each other. Its afternoon there. I feel so very close to him as we are talking at lease an hour a day now.

Alffe 03-18-2008 08:44 AM

May is just around the corner! What a great incentive. :hug:

froglady 03-18-2008 09:16 AM

Getting my carpet cleaned the easy way...replacing it. LOL Now have to worry about getting everything ready. I love to clean...my body does not agree with me...yet cleaning is my favorite thing to do. :wink:

bizi 03-18-2008 09:41 AM

Dear Alfee,
the south beach wraps are also low calories, One doesn't fill me up so have to have a salad with it.... or some cheese sticks.
ARe you sure the whole house needs painting?
Golly ...what a huge process!
gotta run am running late as usual.
My car would have been $6,000.00 had it not been under warrenty still.
wow!
bizi

Alffe 03-18-2008 09:44 AM

waves at Bizi who is always rushing. :hug: Yes, almost the whole house...the dinning room, living room and parlor for sure...and the upstairs hall, our bed room and bath. Am not painting the wallpapered ones.

Wow! That is surely big bucks!! So glad it was covered. Do you have it back?

dorrie 03-18-2008 12:43 PM

Hello there ladies!! Hope you all have a lovely day!!:)

nancy-h 03-18-2008 03:17 PM

Cleaning

I love to clean and cook and all those things and, in the old days I did it all and worked 50 hrs.+. (The only thing I don't like is laundry. Ick.) Anyway, I can keep up on the daily stuff like cleaning the kitchen well after each meal and picking up and sorting stuff laying around. But I can't push the vacuum and do the deep cleaning so I have help with that a couple of hrs. each week.

But right now the house is a disaster post-construction mess. Today they are laying the carpet and then we are done! So my helper is coming tomorrow all day to dust and wipe down the walls, doors, etc. If it doesn't move, it will get cleaned!

AND HERE IS MY BEST NEWS: The redo on the Spinal Cord Stimulator surgery is April 8th in Vegas. 3 weeks from today. My doctor is the one who did Jerry Lewis' surgery so that is kinda fun.

My best to all of you wonderful peeps. Here it is Easter and we have no plans at all. I see an early dinner out in my future, I just need to convince my Easter Bunny to take me.

Later,
Nancy-H

Dmom3005 03-18-2008 05:31 PM

I am having a good night. Had doughnuts for breakfast.

And some water all day. And a Diet pop.

Then had mac and cheese tonight. And a peanut butter granola and
chocolate chip.

I didn't have lunch because I was having breakfast at lunch time.

I'm running late now for meals.

Need to get things going again.

Donna