NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Good News, Finally (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/41733-news-finally.html)

yeahbut 03-20-2008 08:16 PM

Good News, Finally

Good News Indeed!!

All the calls and letters to the bank paid off! They called today and are going to rewrite part of the loan and hold off the foreclosure until Dec 2008.... We are not quite sure what that all means but for now we are ok, we don't have to leave. They are going to mail us paper work for us to look over. We have already contacted our lawyer to look it over and explain it to us. He said that this is what most companies are doing and they are being forced to do this by the gov't. He said he will go over the paperwork with us so to make sure we are not signing anything we shouldn't.

We are both so relieved that this scare is over for the time being..... We are not saying it is over but we are safe for right now!

Thank you all for your support and friendship. This is a wonderful place to come and just let out!

:hug:
Char

hollym 03-20-2008 08:19 PM

See now there's the reason none of the rentals worked out. God had a plan for you.

AfterMyNap 03-20-2008 08:27 PM

That is fantastic news, Char! What a relief it must be for the two of you. This looks like a new chance for you guys to get your situation in order and go forward. Thank God!:hug:

Hey, call up the shoreline lady and tell her that she has to put in a deposit for good renters, $1k per person.;)

sugarboo 03-20-2008 08:29 PM

Oh Good! I suspected...hate to say I told ya so but..... :D :D :D :D :D

Dec 08 gives lots of time to over come any obsticles and since the Gov is breathing down the lenders throat, I'm going to go ahead and guess that this is a resonable deal...Congrats!

yeahbut 03-20-2008 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 241208)
That is fantastic news, Char! What a relief it must be for the two of you. This looks like a new chance for you guys to get your situation in order and go forward. Thank God!:hug:

Hey, call up the shoreline lady and tell her that she has to put in a deposit for good renters, $1k per person.;)

I did call her up and gave her a few pointers to say the least!!! She is a nice lady just doesn't know much about life or renting!!! I feel bad for her cause she really has no idea!

I contacted a good friend of my DD's who is looking for a rental and told her about the small apt we have (which she know for that is where she stays when she comes to visit DD) and she would love to rent it...

We get to keep the house and may have a renter and make some money ourselves. Plus - she would watch the dogs when we go camping! Bonus!

AfterMyNap 03-20-2008 08:37 PM

Hey, that sounds great for everyone! Man, I hope this will be the best for you guys.:Good-Luck:

Riverwild 03-20-2008 09:15 PM

Char!!:hug::hug:

This was the last thing I expected to read when I got on today!! I am so happy for you two! This will give you a chance to get things straightened out and I am sure renting the apartment will help!

I'm doing the happy dance for you now!:Dancing-Chilli::Dancing-Chilli::Head-Spin::Head-Spin:

Now...how did the PSY101 test go???:Ponder::D

shiney sue 03-20-2008 09:30 PM

I want you to know,this is wonderfull,they don't need another empty house.
Many blessings to you and family..Hugs to all Sue ps. I love this kind of news.

SallyC 03-20-2008 09:56 PM

WoooooooooHoooooooooo, Yeahbut, things are looking up!!!!:) :hug:

Kitty 03-21-2008 04:12 AM

:Girl(angel-flying)::Girl(angel-flying): Your angels are lookin' out for you!! :)

I'm SO glad you have this chance to stay put. Now, if the two of you (and the dogs) want to move you can do it on your terms and your timeline. Very smart to have your attorney review the papers, too.

I wish I could have done this in my situation but it just wasn't meant to be - and I'm OK with that because this house is perfect for me and I believe it was time for me to move on from where I was.

I'm sure the two of you finally got a good night's sleep. I'm really happy for you, Char. :hug: