NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Easter~March 23, 2008 (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/41897-easter-march-23-2008-a.html)

Fancylady_2006 03-23-2008 05:55 AM

Easter~March 23, 2008

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...6/easter-1.jpg
Good Morning to all~ I hope you have a Blessed day in the Lords house. I could have went to Sunrise Service at 6:00 am but am worn out. Then we have breakfast at 8:00 am which I have to take 2 gallon of orange juice. It is much heavier than I ever thought. Will be a long morning.

Watch those diets today girls. One slip and we will gain, ya know! I hope to get on the treadmill before leaving today. Go make it a GREAT DAY and may you spread someshine to everyone you meet.:grouphug:
Hugs,
Billie:)

Alffe 03-23-2008 06:41 AM

Happy Easter to you also Billie. We passed on the sunrise service followed by breakfast cooked by the men at our church. Going to the traditional 10:00 a.m. and not wearing boots. *grin

Fancylady_2006 03-23-2008 07:20 AM

Well I took my juice for breakfast and came back home. I didn't even have my make-up on. The friend that was going to take it down there came while I was in the bathroom and I missed him. He was about 45 minutes early! So I had to put my clothes on and run down there. Boy am I out of breath. I have already eaten anyway, so big deal. Now I can wind down. Our next service doesn't start till 10:00 am. Boy am I glad. Talk later.

froglady 03-23-2008 07:52 AM

Good Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a beautiful restful day and feel the love of the Lord today. This is my favorite day of the year! Gaye

dorrie 03-23-2008 09:11 AM

Happy Easter Everyone!!!! Hope you all have a lovely day!!:grouphug:

bizi 03-23-2008 10:41 AM

happy easter to you all!
WE are going to go to our good friends house for a cook out.
Our friend gives up alcohol for lent...to prove to himself that he is not an alcoholic....I will have to watch myself today....
Think I will bring some of that crystal light raspberry lemonade as a mixer so it won't be so bad...to make a margarita...hope I can find it in my cupboard!

WEll hubby was a good boy...no chocolate bunnies this morning!
I still have candy left over from christmas...:rolleyes:
and girl scouts cookies are in the freezer....the almond rocca is around as well....even a trufffle or 2...I am showing great restraint.Couldn't believe how many calories were in the egg drop soup!...I thought is was mostly broth!
glad that I only had one cup.:o

WE made a huge salad full of different kinds of veggies and sliced strawberries which are both very healthy...prepared that is the best way to be....along with a low calorie zesty italian...:)

my hair is another subject matter....
Yesterday I got a perm.
It turned out to be a disaster. my poor hair...
I ended up having a lot of it cut off...I look like a fright this morning...
anyway, it has not been this short in a long time...I will need to use lots of conditioner in the months ahead it is very damaged...
I am just glad it wasn't worse...It will jsut grow out.:eek:
anyway

Have a great day ladies and moose too!

bizi

bizi 03-23-2008 08:01 PM

Well....I ate quite a bit of chocolate.
and had a 10 ounce steak!
and 2 margaritas made with diet cyrstal light though so that was good.
I tried to figure up my calories...which was hard ...bits of chocolate bunny, bites of candy bar, and it wasn't too too bad considering how guilty I felt eating all of those reeses peanut butter cups....
anyway.
I will get back on that horse tomorrow.
bizi

Fancylady_2006 03-23-2008 08:23 PM

Well Bizi, I didn't slip much but my sugar was up. I ate a dinner roll and only 1 bite of desert at noon. When we got out of church it was snowing like crazy today. The ground was covered and cold. The sun was out just a little later on, but not warn for sure.

I need to run some if it would just warm up. I eat more when the weather bothers me. I am tired of snow! How did the rest of you do?

dorrie 03-23-2008 08:31 PM

Hi Billie! I did ok today...not perfect! I ate a small piece of b-day cake at Hubbys party and just a little ice cream...it was actually my granddaughters and she did not want it...so I ate it...We had turkey and ham...a lovely dinner. I had eggs for lunch and just a blueberry muffin for breakfast. I did not cave in to my chocolate craving when I was in the drugstore picking up my cinnamon......$20. for 60 capsules...I looked around and got them for $15 for 60. I just took one a while ago...evenings are the toughest for me craving wise!! I hope the cinnamon works! I have my FAT photo on the fridge now....my Dad blew it up for me....last time I had a fat photo on the fridge I lost 50 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! ish me luck!:)

Fancylady_2006 03-23-2008 08:48 PM

Good Luck Dorrie!:hug: I sure know what it feels like. Your pills might not kick in for 5 days. I didn't pay the much. At Walmart, they cost about $4.86 I think. Keep looking for them, they can be bought cheaper than that.:winky:
Hey Dorrie, did you get snow today, We did. the ground was covered. I have the sore throat too.

Stay strong and fight this, we can be overcomers together.:grouphug: