NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Permanent Caribbean Cruise for MS (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/42082-permanent-caribbean-cruise-ms.html)

tkrik 03-25-2008 03:19 PM

Permanent Caribbean Cruise for MS

Lately I have been having trouble reading, my eyes and brain are all over the place jumping between paragraphs and words. Now, only one with MS cognitive issues could make this mistake. LOL

I was reading on the MS Focus site about a Caribbean Cruise. I looked at the date and all I saw was that it leaves Miami, Florida on February 8, 2009. I couldn't find a return date or the number of days of the cruise. :eek:

I had to laugh because I could not imagine what they were going to do with a cruise ship full of disabled MSers in the Caribbean. Not return us? Take us to the Bermuda Triangle? LOL

Then I thought PERMANENT VACATION! This is a deal. All you have to pay for is your cabin. The food and everything else is included! With no return date we would be set for life enjoying the Caribbean.

Who wants to go?

BTW- I did eventually find that it says "seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise." Dang!

Riverwild 03-25-2008 04:37 PM

Wait! We aren't on a cruise right now???

Reaches in my bag for more meds...:p I can fix that...

Kitty 03-25-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riverwild (Post 244527)
Wait! We aren't on a cruise right now???

Reaches in my bag for more meds...:p I can fix that...

I'll have what she's having!!! :p:p:D

GladysD 03-25-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herekitty1960 (Post 244537)
I'll have what she's having!!! :p:p:D

ME TOO!!!:Trapeze 2::partytime2:

Erin524 03-25-2008 05:03 PM

I think I may be on a cruise right now... I feel a bit seasick. (dang vertigo!!)

*I do think that the current vertigo isnt MS related. I think it's due to a prescription for a sleeping medication. The past 3 or 4 days are the first time I've used it more than 2 days in a row.

tkrik 03-25-2008 05:04 PM

I'll have some too RW. Oh, wait . . .based on my reading error, apparently I already had that. LOL.

Pina Colada anyone?

(Changing my avatar in honor of the MS Focus Caribbean cruise to neverland.)

thecatsmeow 03-25-2008 05:05 PM

:D Oh count me in! What cha got in your bag? Wanna trade? :D

KarenMarie 03-25-2008 05:40 PM

I love bags of goodies !! Pina Coladas too - just bring a life preserver in case I go overboard - legs aren't what they used to be -

tkrik 03-25-2008 05:51 PM

KM - The nice salt water might be good for your legs. *throwing KM a life preserver just in case*

What would the workshops be?

A workshop for those with balance issues. This will entail a minimum of 3 cocktails and/or shots of your choice, and then surfboarding.

A creative workshop - Painting Your Mobility Aids For An Eccentric's Look on the Lido Deck.

Visual Field Workshop - Walking the Plank.

Bannet 03-25-2008 06:13 PM

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a lower bunk (afraid of heights):D

I could finally see the ocean!!!!!

*going to pack*:wink: