NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   Good News Thread (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/42383-news-thread.html)

Tootsie 03-29-2008 06:20 PM

Good News Thread

Okay, here's the challenge. Some people say there is only good news in the world etal. I challenge you to tell the good news. Got to be some right.

Tootsie

Tootsie 03-29-2008 06:25 PM

I'll begin.

On Easter Sunday when my DH and two fellow workers were scheduled to work the afternoon shift (2:00 to 10:00) I decided to prepare a complete Easter dinner and take it to them so they wouldn't feel left out.

My Sister in law and her hubby came by and we took it together. Turned out great.

Only six of us there; my own children live many thousands of miles away. We still had a great meal and a good time.

Now it's your turn...I know there are good deeds or good news to tell about.

Tootsie:)

weegot5kiz 03-29-2008 06:28 PM

i let my wife have the remote control lol

thats pretty cool thing you did on easter thats cool

the Lady's at the local pharmacy aka grocery store when they see young Mrs Wolfe up there (age 96) they know she walked and a fair distance too, call us and deb or I run up help her finish her shopping and take her home, when ever, and help her get stuff put away spend a bit of time with her she lives a few blocks from us nice young gal stubborn old mule , i likes her ,shes got sass, i just worry when its so cold or so dang hot out, she is gonna get hurt by over doing it

misshayleesmom 03-29-2008 06:34 PM

Well,

My middle son qualified for the county science fair.
It's a competition that includes all the schools in the county.
He presented today, he didn't win be we are so proud of him.

Cindy

Tootsie 03-29-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misshayleesmom (Post 247270)
Well,

My middle son qualified for the county science fair.
It's a competition that includes all the schools in the county.
He presented today, he didn't win be we are so proud of him.

Cindy

That is wonderful ....everyone can't win, but it's still an honor and a positive achievement.

What was his presentation?

Tootsie

misshayleesmom 03-29-2008 07:39 PM

He did a comparison ~sorry brain fog here..

He compared elephants and whooly mamoths and how they were the same.
He showed diagrams, charts, etc.

Some of the kids you could tell that their parents did their projects for them but josh's was mostly pictures he got online.

He was also on t.v our local news did a report on the science fair.
STUPID BRAIN FOG.... i'm really dizzy now so if i have typos that's my excuse.

tamiloo 03-29-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weegot5kiz (Post 247269)
i let my wife have the remote control lol

Olhipie lets me have it once in a while...throws it at me....:D

Abbie 03-30-2008 12:07 AM

This was my GOOD... :)

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread42378.html

:)
Abbie

weegot5kiz 03-30-2008 12:17 AM

perhaps you were meant to see that sunrise huh, maybe it was what you needed to get over that hump

peace

weegot5kiz 03-30-2008 09:04 AM

interesting u bring that up, because the difference between deb and I meeting is me copying her name from a chat room or not, was in a divorce chat room on aol many moons ago and those tend to scroll rather fast with a lot of folks in them, and one person asked for help ironically on how to copy and paste, I hesitated, then rescrolled the room and copied debs screen name and the rest is history, had i waited ten maybe twenty seconds longer her name would of scrolled off, and we would not of met, because she had already left the room, that is how i met my present wife, we built a long distance long term friendship and it blossomed and bloomed

things do happen for a reason