NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Tues. April 1st.... (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/42539-tues-april-1st.html)

Alffe 04-01-2008 05:57 AM

Tues. April 1st....

Loved your shutter story Nancy-h! I'm still staring at the three sets..choose to do the double doors first.....the big stall. *grin

I am worried about the lipitor I take due to all the big press it's getting but gee, my dr. said my #'s are "enviable" so I just wonder about changing meds.

Am going to call her and see if my recent blood work included a liver function test...am sure it must have.

And I have been very bad....eating potato salad! Definately not on my diet.

Sorry about your neighbors Gaye...that's hard. Missing a great picture this morning Billie...

Have a great day all.

Fancylady_2006 04-01-2008 09:11 AM

Alffe, i am sorry. I have been online to Benny for 3 hours. He wants me to wait for him to come back but i thought I'd check in so nobody would worry about me. send pic later. I am on hold on other line. talk later. hope all is well. Sorry Gaye to hear the bad news about neighbor's.
Hugs,
Billie:)

Jomar 04-01-2008 12:04 PM

I lost 6 lbs!!!

April fools :o:eek:

watsonsh 04-01-2008 12:08 PM

:Wave-Hello:

Hi guys. Sorry I have been absent. Big work project that is over tomorrow. Finished it last night but today will be editing and scripting for the presentation tomorrow.

Jo that is great!!!!! :hug:

:grouphug: for the room.

Alffe 04-01-2008 12:44 PM

Oh Jo! Dang...I meant to buy scales...:rolleyes:

Not a problem Billie...you have your priorities in order I see...:D

Ok Shelley, you're forgiven. :grouphug:

Jomar 04-01-2008 01:05 PM

You did see the April fools at the bottom of my post, right ??LOL

dorrie 04-01-2008 02:25 PM

HI EVERYONE!! I AM SO TIRED TODAY.....SAFFIRE ATE A GOOD HEAPING HELPING OF CANTALOUPE LAST NIGHT ....I DID NOT KNOW THAT IT CAUSES GAS IS SOME PEOPLE. WELL DID IT CAUSE GAS IN MY BABYGIRL!! WE WERE UP UNTILL 4;15AM!! SHE IS HAVING A LOVELY SNOOZE NOW AND I KNOW I NEED TO WAIT UNTILL LATER OR IT WILL BE SO HARD TO GET BACK UP. SAFFIRE IS FEELING MUCH BETTER AND THAT IS THE MAIN THING. MY SUGARS WENT COO COO OVER THE LACK OF SLEEP...UP THEN CRASHING DOWN....BUT OVERALL I HAVE FOLLOWED A REASONABLE DIET TODAY....I WILL FEEL MUCH BETTER AFTER A GOOD SLEEP TONIGHT....WE WILL NOT BE SERVING CANTALOUPE FOR DESSERT TONIGHT!!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a great day!!:grouphug:

Fancylady_2006 04-01-2008 05:05 PM

I have been online 5 hrs today. Haven't had supper yet. at least we got a lot said. There network isn't the greatest over there. i hope its not that bad here. There's so much to be said about getting to talk a lot longer. We need it. now i can't capitalize nothing. lol

The dog and I went running this eve. i tried to go about 2 blocks and couldn't do it. So I walked a lot longer. it is cold out there. had a coat and gloves on. Well i am trying to lose and I'm staying about the same. i got to do something more and running is all i can think of.
Have a great evening all.:grouphug:

Alffe 04-01-2008 05:47 PM

ROFL....LOLOL! No, Jo, I didn't see the April Fool....you're the only one that got me today. Billie....no running! What does your dr. think of you running?

Dorrie I never knew that catalope makes some people gassy...poor Saffire. :hug: Hope you got a nap.

Fancylady_2006 04-01-2008 07:39 PM

The dr said all my reading's are good, and if I feel good, its fine. He's so glad I am losing. Right now, I remain the same tho. I want to loose more and need to also. I am short, so I don't carry it so good. Even my back is doing good most of the time. Weather makes me worse tho. I feel great tonight and don't need much sleep. The more I exercise the better I feel.

Are you still painting Alffe?:hug: Now thats when I hurt the most, just standing in one spot. I run then walk some, right now. I do skip lunch all together. Don't even want it anymore. My hair dresser said, I am even losing in the face. I can get in a 16 now and some are a little big. I have come a long ways, in a short time. Still on my cinnamon too!

I'll be on sometime tomorrow. Going to start with Benny at 4:00 am in the morning. If you get a chance start the forum or someone tonight. It don't matter to me. I have to start early for it is five hrs later in England. I must be crazy!