NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Good Morning! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/42547-morning.html)

suzyqz_2007 04-01-2008 08:34 AM

Good Morning!

It's a dark dreary start to the day, I haven't been to bed yet, been awake since about 7:30am yesterday and for some reason I'm feeling pretty dang good! Go figure!

I'm looking forward to this month (despite taxes due)...We are going to see Bruce Springsteen on the 14th then I'm flying to Nashville on the 19th to spend 2 weeks with my mom. Dh can't go cause of work but we're planning on going back for July 4th. I can't wait to get back to the country and my fur babies and of course my family and friends! :wink:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
:grouphug: Susan

weegot5kiz 04-01-2008 08:47 AM

you have a good day too sleepless in texas, think the lack of sleep has something to do with ripping out the new diamond mind?

DM 04-01-2008 09:12 AM

Morning Susan!! What in the world are you doing up that long?? I want what your'e taking!! :D

Now, go take a nap... :D

Glad you have some fun things to look forward to.

freeinhou 04-01-2008 09:13 AM

Yeah, I guess it is kinda dreary, isn't it? We need rain! Maybe today... We got 2 very thirsty acres here...

I got permission to go back to work on the 13th. Until then - cabin fever. I'm getting tired of Discovery Channel. Wanna have lunch next week? I'm not allowed to drive this week. Next week - I'll be the terror of the west loop!

Or wait until May while it's still somewhat cool and come down to the space center for a behind the scenes tour?

I love going to Tennessee but kinda resent the fact that I got no option but to fly Continental into Nashville, rent a car, and drive 120 miles to my parent's house. Crossville needs an International Airport... Yeah, right.

Tom

DM 04-01-2008 09:51 AM

Glad your'e recupe is going OK, Tom. Have been keeping ya in my prayers.

suzyqz_2007 04-01-2008 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weegot5kiz (Post 248912)
you have a good day too sleepless in texas, think the lack of sleep has something to do with ripping out the new diamond mind?

Maybe my mind is focused too much on that new computer I'm gonna get when these diamonds pay off! :wink: lol

suzyqz_2007 04-01-2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisymay (Post 248939)
Morning Susan!! What in the world are you doing up that long?? I want what your'e taking!! :D

Now, go take a nap... :D

Glad you have some fun things to look forward to.

It's really weird cause I am not all that tired. I have been like this before but not very often..went 52 hours one time with no sleep! Like I said it's not often and when I do start to slow down I can count on some good sound sleep.

Wish it was because of something I'm taking. Provigil doesn't come close to whatever it is that's working on me now!

:hug:

tkrik 04-01-2008 10:15 AM

I want some too, Suzy!

Of course, what goes up must come down.:eek: You'll be snoozing like a baby when that happens.

soxmom 04-01-2008 10:22 AM

Oh it may be dark and dreary but

ITS 62 DEGREES!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:)

Sox

AfterMyNap 04-01-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soxmom (Post 249003)
Oh it may be dark and dreary but

ITS 62 DEGREES!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:)

Sox

Show off.:mad: