NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #9 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/4275-wonder-thread-9-a.html)

FeelinGoofy 10-20-2006 09:26 AM

Wonder Thread #9

i wonder since #8 just hit page 3 if its ok if i start the next wonder thread:rolleyes:

i wonder if the package i mailed to SC made it?

i wonder if Mr and Mrs Alffe had a good flight yesterday

i wonder at how fast things get dusty around here

i wonder how my son can lose his jacket again for the 3rd time in a week:rolleyes:

i wonder about ALOT of stuff that i cant really put down here.......

Idealist 10-20-2006 10:15 AM

Now you've made me wonder what you wonder about, FG...:rolleyes:

I wonder about the Alffe's, too. I hope they're having a good time.

I wonder why some people can't understand that there's a difference between confusion and dishonesty. It's very hurtful to be called dishonest just because the truth's so hard to say...

I wonder why sometimes people can't understand something because its "too simple".

I wonder why sometimes the harder you try the less you succeed?

I wonder why every one of us sometimes forgets that as tough as people can be, they are also very fragile beings at certain times...

~scrabble 10-20-2006 10:47 AM

I wonder if Idealist knows his wonders are making me 'think' ... but I don't have time to reply right now?

I wonder if FG knows my son has now purchased a rainjacket to replace the one he lost this summer .... cuz our rainy winter weather has started?

simby 10-20-2006 05:04 PM

i wonder if its ok if i hang out here.
i wonder if i will ever feel like i belong.
i wonder why i am invisible to almost everryone.
i wonder why that last statement makes me so sad.

Curious 10-20-2006 05:10 PM

i wonder if i can give simby a BIG ole HELLO and WELCOME? :D

i wonder if simby likes choccy? and goofy monkeys? :)

i wonder if ms alffe and the gang miss us? ;)

i wonder if scrabble will share more flower pics?

i wonder if boys lose jackets like the dryer eats socks? :rolleyes:

i wonder if i can leave (((((hugs)))))

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 10-20-2006 05:56 PM

I wonder if i could tell simby hello too and give simby a big ole [COLOR="Red"]WELCOME[COLOR="Black"] as well.
I wonder if simby knows how sorry i am that you feel invisible.
I wonder if simby knows that i too know howthat feels at times ,especially at the OBT- i felt that way often.
I wonder if simby will come back.
I wonder how i am gonna be able to afford a gift for my future daughter in laws bridal shower in 2 weeks.
I wonder if everyone will notice the dark circles under my eyes.
I wonder if everyone will notice how uncomfortable i am around that many people.
I wonder if i will ever go back out into the real world and be around other people besides my family again w/out fear.
I wonder if one of my doctors will ever give a hoot about me and actually give the ok for that MRI someday!
I wonder how much longer i can fight this fight.

Curious 10-20-2006 06:53 PM

i wonder if kell knows there are so many gifts a future mil can give?

i wonder if we should start a new thread? especailly with the holidays coming.

i wonder if kell knows i believe in her...and her strength to keep fighting?

i wonder what time pete will show up tonight? :p

Idealist 10-20-2006 11:49 PM

I wonder if Simby knows she can hang out here AND belong...I see you...

I wonder if Kell knows I'm sorry she's feeling bad...

I wonder if Curious George can ever resist that last goofy line & smile...I hope not.

Curious 10-20-2006 11:57 PM

i wonder if y'all would think i went over the edge if i did resit that goofy end?

i wonder if idealist knows that i always leave people smiling when i exit a room? yep...i do like fries with my shake :p

~scrabble 10-21-2006 12:37 AM

I wonder how the wedding rehearsal went today?

p.s. I just read a note from the bride that the Alffes and others all arrived for dinner in a restaurant after the rehearsal.

I wonder if simby has been back to read the 'welcome' messages?

I wonder if simby will stay and hang out here?

I wonder if Kell might make something for a bridal shower gift? (I like to knit or crochet cotton dishcloths. I also like to copy some of my favourite cookie and muffin recipes and include them with some cookie cutters and baking pans for a gift.)

I wonder about confusion and dishonesty?

I wonder if Idealist knows I think he is right about people being tough AND fragile?

I wonder if my son left his new jacket on the ferry today? (or maybe his sister made sure he looked after it!)

I wonder if he will keep track of his jacket better now that he had to pay for a new one?

I wonder if you know he brought home a delish pizza that he made for us at the pizzeria where he is working part-time? (wholewheat crust, pesto, carmelized onions, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, mozza ... yum!)

I wonder if there is any leftover pizza in the fridge?