NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   Local Auditions for Gone with the Wind remake (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/42864-local-auditions-gone-wind-remake.html)

Twinkletoes 04-04-2008 10:39 PM

Local Auditions for Gone with the Wind remake

I was lying in bed last night staring at the inside of my eyelids, and thinking of all my board buds. I thought it would be interesting to see who we could cast as the characters in a new production of Gone With the Wind.

Lemmesee, there's

Scarlett O'Hara
Rhett Butler
Ashley Wilkes
Melanie Hamilton
Mammy

uhhh, who am I forgetting?

Anyway, auditions start NOW! Queue up and read your lines with feeling! Or you can nominate someone for consideration.

Or... pick a lead role, say Scarlett, and name your leading man. (I'll take Harrison Ford!)

tkrik 04-04-2008 11:14 PM

I'll try for Carreen, Scarlett's sister.

Twinkletoes 04-04-2008 11:17 PM

Huh? I thought her sisters were India and Sue Ellen? I don't remember Carreen. Why don't you read us her lines?

*switches spotlight in tkrik's eyes to test her nerve*

tkrik 04-04-2008 11:24 PM

Wait a minute? She had lines? :eek::confused:

I just googled Gone With The Wind characters and ended up on Wikipedia and saw this list of characters with brief descriptions and felt hers best described me.:o

Now I have to say her lines? LOL. *going to search for lines*

AfterMyNap 04-04-2008 11:45 PM

I think Taffy is a dead ringer for Prissy. She don't know nothin' 'bout birhin' babies.

Riverwild 04-04-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 251841)
I think Taffy is a dead ringer for Prissy. She don't know nothin' 'bout birhin' babies.

And we do??? I mean, we may have the MEDICAL knowledge but when it comes to open up and spit it out???

BACKS AWAY>>>>>>:eek:

( i allus sed det when dat man and i concepted,someone wuz gonna be wokkin' funneh and it wusn't gonna be me )

(he's 6'6" and I AM 6'2"...i ain't havin' it!!!)

JessieSue 04-04-2008 11:57 PM

Dangit Cindy, I was gonna go for that one! LOL Anyway, a couple other characters are Scarlett's Aunt Pitty, Belle Watley the Madame, Frank Kennedy who was courtin' Sue Ellen until Scarlett got her hooks into him.........(As Mammy would say, "It ain't fittin' it just ain't fittin'! It ain't fittin'.")

tkrik 04-05-2008 12:04 AM

I am now convinced I need to rent this movie and watch it again. Seriously, I have only seen it 2 times in my life.

I really need to see who these people are and what they are saying. LOL.

AfterMyNap 04-05-2008 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessieSue (Post 251847)
Dangit Cindy, I was gonna go for that one! LOL Anyway, a couple other characters are Scarlett's Aunt Pitty, Belle Watley the Madame, Frank Kennedy who was courtin' Sue Ellen until Scarlett got her hooks into him.........(As Mammy would say, "It ain't fittin' it just ain't fittin'! It ain't fittin'.")

Oh no! I had you pegged for the dewey-eyed Miss Melly!

MooseasaurusRex 04-05-2008 03:07 AM

I want Scarlett.

And I'll do it in drag.

(Just to bump up our opening week numbers.)

Or... something...