NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Riverwild - Spring? (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/43096-riverwild-spring.html)

yeahbut 04-08-2008 05:35 AM

Riverwild - Spring?

Yes, today Riverwild and I are suppose to have near 60 degree weather! RW are you sun bathing today?? :cool:

Plus, did you go to the race on Saturday??? I haven't heard from you in a few days.... checking on you as you check on me!

:hug:

Girlie Girl 04-08-2008 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahbut (Post 254043)
Yes, today Riverwild and I are suppose to have near 60 degree weather! RW are you sun bathing today?? :cool:

Plus, did you go to the race on Saturday??? I haven't heard from you in a few days.... checking on you as you check on me!

:hug:

I am so happy for this warmer weather. I just wish it would stay. This up and down crap is driving my ms crazy!

I haven't sun bathed but I was on the Harley this weekend! Whoo Hoo!

FlyFishin Momma 04-08-2008 08:40 AM

OH I am so happy for ya'll...........
WWOOOO HHOOOOO
(insert sunshine smilies here)

Not bragging or anything but its 8:30 am here and its already 58..........but were due for storms here today too.....

I had to run the ac yesterday in the truck.....I was burning up....
its gonna be a long HOT summer...I an tell already.

ENJOY THE WARMTH MY NORTHERN FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Girlie Girl 04-08-2008 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyFishin Momma (Post 254101)

I had to run the ac yesterday in the truck.....I was burning up....
its gonna be a long HOT summer...I an tell already.

OMG!!! You had the a/c on already! I am so jealous...not that I want it to be hot! I just wish it would warm up already! Enough with the ups and downs.

DM 04-08-2008 09:12 AM

We had about 70 on Sat, but it's damp, dreary today. It is 40, but the dampness is yucko.

RW's probably out playing in her canoe, or is it her yacht?? :D

tkrik 04-08-2008 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girlie Girl (Post 254107)
OMG!!! You had the a/c on already! I am so jealous...not that I want it to be hot! I just wish it would warm up already! Enough with the ups and downs.

LOL. Girlie Girl, I've had the house a/c on for a few weeks now as well as using the a/c in the car.

AfterMyNap 04-08-2008 09:31 AM

Our max so far was 64° the other day and I would love about six months of that! We're scheduled for 40°s and 50°s all week with some April showers. That's okay, my car is dirty.

Girlie Girl 04-08-2008 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkrik (Post 254152)
LOL. Girlie Girl, I've had the house a/c on for a few weeks now as well as using the a/c in the car.

I just can't imagine that! The last pile of snow in my yard just melted last week! :eek: I am pretty sure Yeahbut and RW still have piles of it in their yards.

Girlie Girl 04-08-2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 254155)
Our max so far was 64° the other day and I would love about six months of that! We're scheduled for 40°s and 50°s all week with some April showers. That's okay, my car is dirty.

I like the "free" car washes. It never fails when I do wash the car...it rains. So why bother :p

AfterMyNap 04-08-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girlie Girl (Post 254161)
I like the "free" car washes. It never fails when I do wash the car...it rains. So why bother :p

Amen to that! When we need rain, all we have to do is go pay for a carwash!

I do need to go get the undercarriage rinsed one more time, we use a lot of salt on the roads in these parts.