NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Yeeeaahh!!!!!!!!!! I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/4317-yeeeaahh.html)

LIZARD 10-20-2006 03:19 PM

Yeeeaahh!!!!!!!!!! I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

That dang 85th lb (and more!! :D ) is off my @$$!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Lost 2.8 this week for a total of....

86.2 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No...I'm not even close to goal, but I'm a h3ll of a lot closer than I was! :D

Had a chat with my leader about the scene at last week's meeting, too, and she said she knew nothing about it until. :o I said nothing else about it to anyone, including J, the one who launched it. In fact, I asked her about something she'd said at the previous meeting re this nasty rashy, itchy blech on my hands. She had said it was eczema (and now thinks it may be something else), so we talked about how she knew, what she uses, and who to see. :) It was really cool. :) Brag, brag, brag...:p :)

LIZARD, who just had to tell y'all! :)

Curious 10-20-2006 04:01 PM

awesome lizard!!!!!

brag all you want!!!

LIZARD 10-20-2006 04:26 PM

Thanks, Curious. :) It really does feel good! :D

LIZARD, shrinkin' away! :D

befuddled2 10-21-2006 02:04 AM

Lizzard,

That is wonderful news. Good for you. I'm so happy for you.

befuddled2

bizi 10-21-2006 11:02 AM

Congratulations!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!
Yippie!!!!!
this is such great news....way to go girl!!!!
you are inspirtional!
have a great weekend!
bizi

lookingup58 10-21-2006 11:54 AM

Good Work. This is a great accomplishment!!!! Success is happy news. Soooo good to hear.

nancy-h 10-21-2006 12:29 PM

That is just amazing to me!!!

No wonder your name is Lizard, you are little, like a little green lizard that runs across my patio and up and over the wall. You are truely a leader and your story should motivate all who hear it. Congratulations !!!!!`:D

nancy-h

LIZARD 10-21-2006 12:41 PM

Thank you all! :)

I told Marilyn (my leader) that when I reach 100 lost, I'll bring the leggings I wore to my first meeting!! :D My "starter" pants from the day I joined (the week before, when I was visiting my mom) are going to the meeting with me on the day I get to goal. :) I'm wearing the leggings right now because I'm working on laundry and hadn't planned to go anywhere...then the teenage daughter called and said she had to have money for a blanket. (She's at school at a football game, and it's COLD, so I took pity and drove over there to give her my last $20. :o ) At least I didn't have to get out of the car. The things woulda probably fallen off! :eek: :D

LIZARD, shrinkin' away!! :D