NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Spinal Disorders & Back Pain (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/)
-   -   fancylady (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/437-fancylady.html)

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 09-04-2006 10:41 AM

fancylady

I have been thinking about you.I just wanted to wish you all the best tomorrow on your surgery!!
I will keep you in my prayers{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}
Kellie

Fancylady_2006 09-04-2006 11:28 AM

Your so thoughtful!

Thanks so much, Kellie. I really appreciate hearing from you. I too want to get it over with. For two years I have suffered with bad leg pain making it hard to shop, clean the house, and finally take care of my husband with cancer. It has been a ruff year. I'm wanting to move too, so have packing for that, but I won't get to help. I'm sure I will be told can't lift over 10 pounds. It's so nice of you to be thinking of me.

It's good to be back on braintalk again talking with friends.Thanks for your prayers. I Can say I have peace about it being the right thing to do. If I am able in a couple days, I'll post and let you know how things went.
Blessings,
Billie or (Fancylady)

janster 09-04-2006 12:18 PM

Billie~
You know I love you! My thoughts and prayers are with you tomorrow honey! Take good care!

Hugs from the red scarf!
Love,
Jan

MeganLyn 09-04-2006 12:25 PM

Billie, wishing you all the best tomorrow! I will sure be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jan, LOL on the pic.

Megs

snoozie 09-04-2006 01:06 PM

I will be thinking of you tomorrow Billie. Prayers are heading your way. Your fellow cheerleader and friend, Sue

slogo 09-04-2006 04:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Many prayers my Sister. I love ya, gaye

LindaM 09-04-2006 05:37 PM

Oh I was afraid I had missed you, I hope not, you are on my mind and in my heart and prayers daily...
Please know that you are loved by many here and that we will all be pulling for you.
Please post or let someone know that can when you are able...
Hugs and Love, Linda

Fancylady_2006 09-05-2006 04:03 AM

Your so very kind to me.

Thanks for all your kindness. It is so nice to have friends like you. You are my family for sure. They do have internet up there and if I am able I will get back to you. I don't even know how long I'll be in, but not less than three days. I have never got out that soon in the past, we'll see.I do need to be able to walk before being released.

Your prayers mean so very much to me and your support too. I'm actually doing ok. Words can't discribe how fathful you have been to hold me up in every way. I have researched all I can on this and been threw a couple other surgeries that did nothing. Without making some move forward my life hasn't faired to well. And yes I will make some effort to let you know how I am doing. May God Bless you all.
Billie:)

Lynn52 09-05-2006 10:10 AM

Hi Fancylady

Hi Billie,

My prayers go out for you for a successful operation. Take good care of yourself. I'm afraid I'm a day late but was out of town until yesterday evening. I'll be thinking of you.

(((((HUGS)))))
Lynn:)

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 09-05-2006 03:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just sending a lil angel your way today..
{{{{billie}}}}
Get well soon!