NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   How has everyone been? (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/43993-how-has-everyone-been.html)

TireSlasher 04-21-2008 09:19 AM

How has everyone been?

I haven't been on in awhile, and I have missed you ladies!

AfterMyNap 04-21-2008 09:28 AM

OUR LAD IS HOME!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :grouphug:

Kill the calf and start a fire!!!! Our lad is home!!!!! :thud: :yahoo: :yahoo: :smileypray: :Excited: :Excited: :Head-Spin: :Thanx: :Dancing-Chilli: :Bawling: :Head-Spin: :You-Rock:

How are you, TS????

Sit down *shoving dm off chair* and tell us every little thing!! Did you have trouble making bail this time?

TireSlasher 04-21-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 263272)
OUR LAD IS HOME!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :grouphug:

Kill the calf and start a fire!!!! Our lad is home!!!!! :thud: :yahoo: :yahoo: :smileypray: :Excited: :Excited: :Head-Spin: :Thanx: :Dancing-Chilli: :Bawling: :Head-Spin: :You-Rock:

How are you, TS????

Sit down *shoving dm off chair* and tell us every little thing!! Did you have trouble making bail this time?

Yes. I did. Times have been hard. I can't say that I will be on as much as I was, but I will sure try!

AfterMyNap 04-21-2008 09:50 AM

Aw, that's no good. Maybe we should restart the fund, huh?

Are you still in the city? I want a statue of liberty pencil sharpener.;)

I took a nice trip out west last fall, and had a marvelous time. Maybe I'll come see you this year!

How are you feeling, Lad? Are you pretty okay? You didn't go getting more prison tattoos, now, did you?

Snoopy 04-21-2008 10:05 AM

Well, you certainly made AMNs day :ROTFLMAO:

Hey AMN give someone else a chance at him :bump:

SallyC 04-21-2008 10:10 AM

Welcome back, TS. I hope you are well and ready to give and receive some trouble and some love..:hug:

Kitty 04-21-2008 10:18 AM

Well, I never had the pleasure of knowing you (guess I'll ask AMN if I have any questions about you, huh?!:D) but I'm glad you're back from wherever you were and hope you stick around!

***Cindy, you've got to fill us in on this boy***;)

AfterMyNap 04-21-2008 10:36 AM

Just go to his intro, Kell, we all just fell in love with the little vandal and he pops in from time to time just to be social. He doesn't have anything neuro going on, he just humors us from time to time. Such a good lad.:hug:

tovaxin_lab_rat 04-21-2008 10:43 AM

Hey TS...NICE TO SEE you home again! We've kept your bedroom clean and tidy for you and I believe that there is even some chocolate left (unless Taffy ate it all)...so check in when you can! We've missed you..

:yahoo::yahoo::partytime2: TS is back!!!! YEEHAW!!!!!

Kitty 04-21-2008 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 263324)
Just go to his intro, Kell, we all just fell in love with the little vandal and he pops in from time to time just to be social. He doesn't have anything neuro going on, he just humors us from time to time. Such a good lad.:hug:

Nothing in the profile, AMN!!! The sly, sneaky type I assume?!;)