NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Neuro Called - Update (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/44019-neuro-called-update.html)

yeahbut 04-21-2008 02:39 PM

Neuro Called - Update

He said the MRI showed no change on my Pineal & Pititary Cysts which is good and no lesions. With my sx over the weekend he has ordered a round of steroids that he wants me to start today and a LP on Friday morning.

Ok, I thought I was nervous before I am scared to death right now....

tovaxin_lab_rat 04-21-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahbut (Post 263484)
He said the MRI showed no change on my Pineal & Pititary Cysts which is good and no lesions. With my sx over the weekend he has ordered a round of steroids that he wants me to start today and a LP on Friday morning.

Ok, I thought I was nervous before I am scared to death right now....

Char...don't be scared. Sounds to me like he is taking good care of you! :hug:

AfterMyNap 04-21-2008 02:48 PM

You'll be okay, Char, no use in fretting all week. Many have gone this road and we're all still here to tell about it. You'll do fine! Just listen to your instructions and it will be over before you know it.

Nappy wants to know if you've had a nappy today.

yeahbut 04-21-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 263491)
Nappy wants to know if you've had a nappy today.

No, I am at work... terrible place to deal with all this junk today.

AfterMyNap 04-21-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahbut (Post 263493)
No, I am at work... terrible place to deal with all this junk today.

It can be done.:rolleyes:;)

Please try to stay mellow until you can get the heck out of there and go get horizontal. Getting enough rest can make a huge difference for you. I sure hope this lets up soon, it's hard.:hug:

weegot5kiz 04-21-2008 02:56 PM

dont be scared, sounds like the steroids are for helping with new sx and the lp to double check the outcome of your mri's, you'll be ok, just take it easy, get some rest and dont over do it:hug:

yeahbut 04-21-2008 03:13 PM

I have another 45 minutes before I can leave - then off to the Pharmacy and then to the house....

thanks for the support - I am going to need it all week I am afraid.

AfterMyNap 04-21-2008 03:19 PM

This is what we do, Char, when you've had the chance you've been here for others and right now, you need to do a little leaning. We're here for you, just be a little careful when leaning, some of us might tip right out from under you.;)

Sounds like a good plan to get started on the 'roids, fill up your belly and fill in the couch.:hug:

Kitty 04-21-2008 03:25 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this, Char. I know how hard it is to have all these sx and still be expected to function as normal on a daily basis. Everyone has given good advice - rest as much as you can - let others carry the load for a while and take care of YOU. :hug:

tovaxin_lab_rat 04-21-2008 03:28 PM

You got it Char! We can be IVSM buddies together this week! ;)