NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   LP Results (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/44573-lp-results.html)

yeahbut 04-29-2008 01:48 PM

LP Results

The results are normal. LP was clear no sign of anything. Neuro's office set up a follow-up appointment for August but call if I have any changes in the mean time. Good News.

Sux that I had to go through these last few days but at least now I know. Thank you for thoughts and prayers.

:hug:
Char

hollym 04-29-2008 01:57 PM

Wow that was fast! It took weeks to get all the tests back from my LP. Are you sure they got everything back. It seems to me that getting the test for O-Bands took at least 2 weeks.

beautytransforming 04-29-2008 02:20 PM

I was just going to comment what Holly said. I had my LP LAST monday and haven't heard anything yet. They said it could take up to 2-3 weeks.

Twinkletoes 04-29-2008 02:33 PM

Holly and BT, YeahBut gets her results pronto cause she is spayshul!!!

Glad your LP is over Char. Keep us posted with what's going on, K?

beautytransforming 04-29-2008 02:47 PM

Aw, man... I don't' need to be spayshul. I just wanna know my results!!

Girlie Girl 04-29-2008 03:24 PM

Good for you Char. Too bad you had to deal with everything else though. Hope you are getting better and hanging in there.

Tracy

FlyFishin Momma 04-29-2008 03:36 PM

Well okay yes thats good news that its not showing something but then ....what "IS" wrong with ya? I mean are the dr's still going to try to figure this all out?
I mean "SOMETHING" is wrong......you got too many sx for it to just be old age or meaness or in your head....
THERE IS STILL SOMETHING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF......

Hows the headache? Better today?

SandyC 04-29-2008 04:27 PM

I was going to say one, congrats, two, how did they get those results so fast? When I sent off specimans for o-bands it took at least two weeks. Your hospital must do the test there? Kay is right about one thing, they do need to keep looking into what this whole thing could be. Too many questions, not enough answers.

Riverwild 04-29-2008 05:49 PM

I'm glad you got some answers, even if they aren't what you were looking for! We STILL have to find out WHAT is going on with you!!:hug::hug:

I also have questions as to how they got the results back so fast. Heck, I live near you and I had to wait and it took THREE weeks for my results to be returned. The samples of CSF had to be sent out of state. Most of the stuff from my little hospital ( labs, pharmacy etc.) is handled through the same hospital you went to. Maybe they are reading them by computer now or something! :confused:

Curious 04-29-2008 05:54 PM

(((yabbit))) i'm glad you are feeling well enough to post. had us worried. :hug:

question the results.

make sure ALL the report has come back. not just part and someone read over it and gave you results.