NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   SPF 15 & Airshows (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/44968-spf-15-airshows.html)

Victor H 05-04-2008 09:24 PM

SPF 15 & Airshows

1 Attachment(s)
Just call me Red.:eek:

AfterMyNap 05-04-2008 09:51 PM

Sooooooo, Vic, not just the neck anymore?

*running out of reply box*

Twinkletoes 05-04-2008 09:55 PM

Except for the top of the head, you and my DH could be twins today!

He just got back from a 60 mile 4-wheeler ride on the Devil's racetrack (partly to celebrate his 54th :eek: b-day). Can't believe I'm married to an "older" man (teehee: I'm right behind him.)

He's so tired that I'm going to remind him that's how I feel when I get fatigued and bomb out on certain activities. Maybe then he can relate.

Maybe not do any stretching exercises for a few days, hmmm Vic? Oweeeee!:wink:

Victorya 05-04-2008 10:03 PM

I tell my husband all the time...if it's not 40+ don't bother!!!

Then he mumbles something about an old nag....not sure WHAT he means!

Victor H 05-04-2008 10:27 PM

The BAD part of being sunburned, at least for me, is that I don't feel it.

But, after a few hours of the post-airshow relaxation, I can see the entire room without using lights! I am glowing!

LOL

Me thinks that the nephews will be calling me a reptile soon, as I begin to "molt" my surface!

I really am very, very red.

tovaxin_lab_rat 05-05-2008 08:38 AM

Oh poor Vic!

How was the Airshow?

DM 05-05-2008 09:16 AM

OUCH Vic! I have to get used to using more sunblock. My DD got torched Sat at a track meet in NC. (her DH is the coach) She didn't even know it was that bad.

PS.. When I see AMN in a couple of weeks, I'll give her a smack for her remarks to ya. No need to thank me; it'll be my pleasure. :deadhorse:

tamiloo 05-05-2008 01:51 PM

Dang Twink I'm as old as Mr. Twink.....:p

Vic, my Olhipie won't wear sun screen if you offered it to him...he is a red head and should know better. Everytime we went skiing he would be as red as a lobster and then peal like a snake shedding his coat!

I think it made him feal like a hero...what......:rolleyes:

SallyC 05-05-2008 02:37 PM

Awwww, poor Vic.:( Even though it stinks and stings, I found that, applying Noxema to that red skin, helps to heal without too much peeling.:wink:

Victor H 05-05-2008 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Av8rgirl (Post 272957)
Oh poor Vic!

How was the Airshow?

Cheryl,

The airshow was very good, but it convinced me that I know nothing about aeronautical engineering after watching the F-22 fly.

I bet a bunch of intoxicated engineers in Lancaster decided to merge composites, a bullet and a hummingbird to create that machine.

It is absolutely amazing.

....and I am still glowing!:eek:

LOL