NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Anyone see "House" last night? (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/45091-house-night.html)

hollym 05-06-2008 11:55 AM

Anyone see "House" last night?

I was a little irritated when House asked for 100 mg of methylprednisolone and Cuddy told him that was an overdose. Geez how many times have I had 1,000 mg for 3 straight days. To me, 100 mg would seem like baby aspirin. I didn't know I was being overdosed!:eek:

Why can't these people do research?

SallyC 05-06-2008 12:16 PM

I forgot it was on, so, I missed the first half..:mad:

I know what you mean about the research. Sheesh, but I'm getting used to all the errors, Doctor shows make, when it comes to MS...It's rediculous.:rolleyes:

Remember West Wing? Now I thought that depiction was closer to realistic than the usual, but they did silly stuff, too.

BaxterTheBunny 05-06-2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollym (Post 273845)
I was a little irritated when House asked for 100 mg of methylprednisolone and Cuddy told him that was an overdose. Geez how many times have I had 1,000 mg for 3 straight days. To me, 100 mg would seem like baby aspirin. I didn't know I was being overdosed!:eek:

Why can't these people do research?

Yeah I saw it and thought the same thing.

It's only I problem I guess when other people start getting their medical information from a fictional show :rolleyes:

If someone quoted one of these shows to me I would have to point out to them, "You know that's a fictional show...right?" :Doh:

Jomar 05-06-2008 12:19 PM

I don't like the way the show is going this year-- i miss the old team..:(

FlyFishin Momma 05-06-2008 04:57 PM

I missed it at the reg time ....but Dh was watching it outta town and said it was a wierd one....so I stayed up late to watch it from 11-midnight.....

Well I agree I do miss the "old" team......I think the previews of next weeks looked pretty good.

Guess ya cant be awesome all the time.........

shiney sue 05-06-2008 05:07 PM

Yes

Hi, I miss the old team as well,and they really have to research. Have enough trouble with my own Drs. although house is better.:confused:
help I need help. But hugs to you all.

weegot5kiz 05-06-2008 07:17 PM

i missed it, keep forgetting about it

Victorya 05-06-2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollym (Post 273845)
I was a little irritated when House asked for 100 mg of methylprednisolone and Cuddy told him that was an overdose.

I was upset about that, too!!!

I paused the TV and exclaimed to my husband..."That's ridiculous!!!"

Then restarted the TV.

PolarExpress 05-06-2008 10:20 PM

"House" is a very entertaining show, but way down on the list for accurate medical information..Not the worst, but darn close. Kinda scarey to think there are viewers out there who believe everything they see on TV..

hollym 05-07-2008 09:21 AM

If I had the energy, I would e-mail them and tell them to check their facts! I don't think they would really care, though.