NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   koala (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/45542-koala.html)

Burntmarshmallow 05-12-2008 07:20 PM

koala

I have been trying to get info on this illness googling it and stuff but cant get info and have never heard of this before so if'en you could pass info my way
I would so much apprecaite it...that is if you know what it is. If not thats okay too.
my cousin died yesterday she was in the hosp for a bit then doing rehab
then back in the hosp where she got a virus called e.m.z. and died yesterday on mothers day :(.
Do you have any knowlege of this virus? I was told it is sorta like aids but then tryed to google it and no info.
me and my cousin hung out allot when I was younger she same age as me and even the same birthday month. we got lost once in vermont on the penical where we cammped all the time every summer with our familes.
I wonder if she thought of that time like I did before she passed away.
I am sorry I will be on the side lines now and then as May is tough my dad passed away and June is when I had my accident a 18 wheel trailer truck hit me from behind and I got my A.D. and this mess. so know I am around even when I am not around.
Thanks and hugs :hug: :grouphug: :hug:

muttontastic 05-12-2008 07:27 PM

I'm sorry that I can't help, but I did want to pass along :hug: and to let you know that I'm thinking of you.

Alffe 05-13-2008 05:16 AM

I'm so sorry to read of your cousin passing BMW and that this is a particularly hard time for you. My daughter Bizi is a nurse, I'll ask her if she has any knowledge of this. ((((BMW)))

Koala77 05-13-2008 05:52 AM

Sorry for your loss.

So sorry BMW, but can I get back to you tomorrow?

I've just heard that my brother has died and I'm not thinking too straight right now. Too many thoughts spinning through my mind. I posted about it in The Stumble Inn. Sorry for your loss as well.

Hugs to both of us.:grouphug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow (Post 278175)
I have been trying to get info on this illness googling it and stuff but cant get info and have never heard of this before so if'en you could pass info my way
I would so much apprecaite it...that is if you know what it is. If not thats okay too.
my cousin died yesterday she was in the hosp for a bit then doing rehab
then back in the hosp where she got a virus called e.m.z. and died yesterday on mothers day :(.
Do you have any knowlege of this virus? I was told it is sorta like aids but then tryed to google it and no info.
me and my cousin hung out allot when I was younger she same age as me and even the same birthday month. we got lost once in vermont on the penical where we cammped all the time every summer with our familes.
I wonder if she thought of that time like I did before she passed away.
I am sorry I will be on the side lines now and then as May is tough my dad passed away and June is when I had my accident a 18 wheel trailer truck hit me from behind and I got my A.D. and this mess. so know I am around even when I am not around.
Thanks and hugs :hug: :grouphug: :hug:

Alffe 05-13-2008 05:54 AM

Koala I am so sorry to read of your brothers' death. :grouphug:

Burntmarshmallow 05-13-2008 07:09 AM

OHHH KOALA :hug: :hug: :hug:
No hurry at all honey I have other people hunting for an answer so no worries on that question. So very sorry to learn of your loss. yes we both deserve a hug or two... :hug: :hug: :grouphug:
CRAZY May and June it never fails to be less then that for me every year.
off to visit with friend later :) Bizi I Hope you know I think of you and your help everytime.. Know this and know I am so thankfull for you being here!!!!!! :cool:
PEACE
BMW

Wren 05-13-2008 07:22 AM

Koala ~ I'm so sorry about your brother . :hug:

FeelinGoofy 05-13-2008 07:33 AM

Koala, and BMW sending out positive thoughts and prayers for both of you today... {{{HUGS}}} :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nik-key 05-14-2008 12:53 AM

Koala I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. BMW I hope you are doing better. Please know that I am thinking of you both. :hug:

Koala77 05-14-2008 05:40 AM

Thank you all for your words of comfort. It still amazes me how open and caring everyone on this site is.

I have never before met such a wonderful group of people! Singles yes, but a group?....no! Not ever!

NeuroTalk members seem to be in a category of their own, and I'm not just saying that. I am an honest person, and I don't ever say things that I don't mean.

Thank you everyone for your kindness. Kind words really do help when one is hurting like crazy.

I'll probably be able to talk more about this when I get my head together, but for the moment I just wanted to say ....... Thank you! :grouphug:

I've never heard of EMZ Virus BMW and there's nothing in my books. I tried a search too like Bizi and Nik-key, but could only find EMC v. as well.

Sorry BMW. I do hate letting anyone down.