NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   What a beautiful day! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/46503-beautiful-day.html)

yeahbut 05-25-2008 11:16 AM

What a beautiful day!

It is just a beautiful day here in Maine hope you all are having one too.... :)

The sun is out, temps in the low 70's!

I am heading out to plant some flowers that I just went to get in my slate garden! Just love spring time in Maine! :wink:

Kitty 05-25-2008 11:39 AM

It's pretty here in GA, too, today. It's gonna be warm, though. Up in the mid 80's.

When I went out to get the Sunday paper this morning at about 7:30 AM it was the perfect temperature and it smelled like lilac. I love that smell - it rained last night and everything was just very green. I love this time of year, too!! :)

Enjoy your day!! :wink:

AfterMyNap 05-25-2008 11:40 AM

It's perfect in MI, too, Yabbit! I'm going to get out the big scooter and put up the rest of my seed feeders. The birdies are looking for them. ;)

MSacorn 05-25-2008 11:51 AM

It's just lovely here in OH, too. In the 60's heading for low 70's. Perfect for the family/friends gathering today.

Everyone is welcome to stop by, burgers, hotdogs, and chicken. Grilled orn on the cob, and other stuff unkown. Plus Dad has some yummy desserts in store too.

:hug:

SallyC 05-25-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSacorn (Post 286606)
It's just lovely here in OH, too. In the 60's heading for low 70's. Perfect for the family/friends gathering today.

Everyone is welcome to stop by, burgers, hotdogs, and chicken. Grilled orn on the cob, and other stuff unkown. Plus Dad has some yummy desserts in store too.

:hug:

Same here, Bappy, except for the yummies.

I'm on my way...get out the gerney, to bring me home, after Im full..:D

yeahbut 05-25-2008 01:15 PM

sounds like everyone is having a great day! I did the seed thing too AMN, and the grilling sounds good - gosh I am getting hungry.

Just heard from Girlie Girl, she is busy in the yard as well.... gotta love it!

tovaxin_lab_rat 05-25-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahbut (Post 286666)
sounds like everyone is having a great day! I did the seed thing too AMN, and the grilling sounds good - gosh I am getting hungry.

Just heard from Girlie Girl, she is busy in the yard as well.... gotta love it!

Yabbit...I found the Punch software stuff...do you need it? I think I just sent you the disc on that one....or did I? Check and let me know.

Great day here too...just like yesterday. I may go get some annuals for my 12' long planter box on the my patio!!!

Foggy Brain 05-25-2008 02:10 PM

Another beautiful day here in central Missouri as well! :D We have been BLESSED with a wonderful spring this year, with mild tempertures and a great mix of rain and sun.

For the last six or seven years it seemed like spring jumped by here, going from frigid temperatures straight into the humid heat. I remember one February the average temperature was 60 degrees. :eek:

Like everyone else, I planted three planters of flowers today as the clouds are starting to roll in for awhile. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend everybody!

SandyC 05-25-2008 02:22 PM

Started out dreary here in Illinois but now the sun is shining and hitting the 70's. Whoohoo!

Taffy 05-25-2008 02:23 PM

Oh another beautiful Washington day! I was out planting the garden.

Of course I had on my RAIN CLOTHES, cause it was freak'n raining!

Oh sure...as soon as I am done...it stops!

Guess I get lunch and go to the park and watch everyone playing on the toys in their RAIN CLOTHES!