NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   SOS Postcard Exchange (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/47117-sos-postcard-exchange.html)

Curious 06-03-2008 11:29 AM

SOS Postcard Exchange

lets discuss and figure out if we want to do this and how to do it so everyone gets all the addy's.

i am willing to keep track of the addy's if we want to do this. i can pm each person who wants to be included.

please no posting of addresses on the forum. or real names if they don't already use them.

Burntmarshmallow 06-03-2008 11:59 AM

Me first me first. I will p.m you mine and you can pass it along to others that want to send/get a postie card from BMW. I know I want to send and get some from somewhere besides florida. lol.
Okay p.m your way Curious . and thanks for being willing to track the address and your time and ..great idea you! :hug: You just earned yourself 2 bag of dove chocolate candy yummys :cool:.
PEACE
BMW

barbo 06-03-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow (Post 292122)
Me first me first. I will p.m you mine and you can pass it along to others that want to send/get a postie card from BMW. I know I want to send and get some from somewhere besides florida. lol.
Okay p.m your way Curious . and thanks for being willing to track the address and your time and ..great idea you! :hug: You just earned yourself 2 bag of dove chocolate candy yummys :cool:.
PEACE
BMW

I'm interested too. Curious!

Curious 06-03-2008 04:31 PM

just send me your address in a pm barb. i added shelley too. then i'll forward you the list.

:hug:

FeelinGoofy 06-03-2008 08:55 PM

I just gave you mine too Curious!!!! This should be fun...:hug:

watsonsh 06-03-2008 09:01 PM

I'm in even though I am not a contributor to SOS. I just like you guys :D

Curious 06-03-2008 09:19 PM

updated pm sent.

lol..i remembered your last name vicky. :wink:

4 names so far.

barb, don't forget to pm you addy or i can get it from bmw.

tamiloo 06-03-2008 10:14 PM

Oh wow this will be so much fun...count me in:yahoo:...I'll PM you my addy!

Koala77 06-03-2008 11:51 PM

I had posted the following in Wonder #98, and now seeing this thread, I wonder if any-one had read it?

Quote:

I wonder if I can start off the postcard exchange by saying.....please PM your name and full postal address if you'd like a post card from Australia? If you'd like to return the pleasure I'll send you my details by return PM.

Are we going to do this differently to the other post card exchange?

Nik-key 06-04-2008 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koala77 (Post 292492)
I had posted the following in Wonder #98, and now seeing this thread, I wonder if any-one had read it?

Are we going to do this differently to the other post card exchange?

I'm not sure what the other post card exchange was, but I want in too :hug: