NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Books, Movies, Music and TV Talk (https://www.neurotalk.org/books-movies-music-and-tv-talk/)
-   -   TV: Lost : May Contain Spoilers. (https://www.neurotalk.org/books-movies-music-and-tv-talk/47530-lost-contain-spoilers.html)

DocJohn 06-09-2008 06:38 AM

Lost : May Contain Spoilers.

The more I watch, the more frustrated I get. I guess that's intentional, but it challenges sticking with the program for a whole 'nother two seasons.

:(

Curious 06-09-2008 08:25 AM

i am totally lost too.

i didn't watch the show from the beginning. is it worth getting the dvd's for each season to catch up? i have found them at half price books and another used movie place. i thought it might make a for good summer watching. i'm not to sure now. will i ever get un-lost? :confused:

Abbie 06-09-2008 08:32 AM

I'm lost with LOST too.... I think I watched the first couple of shows way back and half watched a couple of others.... Now I can't make heads or tails out of what is going on....

Doody 06-09-2008 09:49 AM

Lost, my all time favorite series so far. Love it, love it. Been watching it since the beginning and it continues to be a challenge.

There are soooo many websites devoted to this program with all kinds of neat stuff.

watsonsh 06-09-2008 11:04 AM

I love LOST. BUt I am a season behind. Did not watch this season but tivoed and saved for summer. So I need to rewatch season 3 before delving into this past season.

Also JJ Abrams is gonna have another new show next year on FOX. I love his work,.

Jomar 06-09-2008 12:32 PM

My brain & my eyes can't handle the flash backs /scenes/camera work
all the shows that do a lot of hand held or flash back/forth type camera work just don't work for me.:(

snoozie 06-09-2008 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 296483)
i am totally lost too.

i didn't watch the show from the beginning. is it worth getting the dvd's for each season to catch up? i have found them at half price books and another used movie place. i thought it might make a for good summer watching. i'm not to sure now. will i ever get un-lost? :confused:

Yes it is definitely worth getting the DVD's. I love LOST and can't wait for it to come back. We have seasons 1 and 2 so far and it is fun to go back and see all that you missed the first time and where it fits into what is going on now...Sue

Oh and do we ever get "un-lost" ha ha

DocJohn 06-09-2008 07:28 PM

My wife and I are at polar opposites with this series. She thinks there was a lot of progress this season and while I believe I understand "more" than I did than last year, I still feel like for every 1 fact they reveal, they also ask 2 more questions without answers. Like one step forward, two steps back.

I guess I have no choice but to stick with it, but I still wonder if the last episode isn't going to be one of the characters waking up from a crazy dream! :)

Curious 06-09-2008 07:29 PM

ahhhh...so it's a take off of twighlight zone or a ray bradberry book? :wink:

karousel 06-09-2008 07:35 PM

This is the ONLY show that I watch on a regular basis. I just love getting lost in Lost!!