NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   So much anger and depression (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/4785-anger-depression.html)

befuddled2 10-26-2006 01:54 PM

So much anger and depression

I've got so much anger for my family and my husband. My family has not done one thing but turn the knife in my back even more. If I can after the payments from my husband end I'm going to have him charged with marital rape for when he forced himself on me last year. He'll needs to pay more than he is. All he ever gets is a pat on his back and told he won't hurt anymore.

befuddled2

Nikko 10-26-2006 04:39 PM

((((((((((((((((((((Befuddled))))))))))))))))))))

All I can say is try taking the anger and turning it into positive energy to do the things you need to.

That's what I am trying to do.

Hugs, Nikko

bizi 10-26-2006 05:05 PM

I am sorry sweetie that you are hurting so....
it doesn't seem fair nor just .....
bizi

befuddled2 10-26-2006 08:01 PM

Hi Nikko,

That is a good way to channel anger, for the good of myself. I think though to see justice served in due time will help me heal. I am totally screwed up in the head from all the mental, and emotional abuse. The marital rape also screwed me up. I need some kind of closure on it to put it all behind me.

Thank you Bizi for the support. I do feel better now as I am been taking Klnopin today to calm myself down.

befuddled2

Mari 10-27-2006 01:48 AM

Dear Befuddled,
You are going through hard times. And you are doing a great job.
Mari

befuddled2 10-27-2006 04:47 AM

Hi Mari,

Instead of monthly installments of the property settlement I am going to demand the whole amount all at once before I move out. That way if something were to happen to me my husband would not be off scott free of paying anything and while everything would be back in his name. Also, if he doesn't pay, there will be more lawyer's fees and court. This way with the lump sum it should be a clean break.

befuddled2

Nikko 10-27-2006 09:19 AM

That sounds like a real good plan to me. Now will you have to go back to court again? Like an appeal to the original deal?

Is he coming and going into the house as he pleases? What about your Order of Protection? Is that expired now? Wasn't that for DV?

I know what you are going through - the emotional rollercoaster - all the feelings - anger, depression, mental stress, financial burden, but you are doing a great job. Maybe you don't think so, but you are. It's not easy that's for sure. As far as closure, I don't know, I know I will never have any. I guess next Friday will be it as far as court for me and him too.

Hang in there, I hope you get to do what you said soon. Whatever, don't tell him what your plan of action is. Get a different lawyer too, and explain everything that has transpired.

Are you divorced now? Take care and go girl!!!! You deserve the best.

Hugs, Nikko