NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Limbo - donuts and coffee or blazing blenders? (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/48160-limbo-donuts-coffee-blazing-blenders.html)

braingonebad 06-18-2008 08:38 AM

Limbo - donuts and coffee or blazing blenders?

1 Attachment(s)
Okay we can do both.

donuts first then maragaritas and frozen daquiries.

:D

Yesterday was so much cooler - where did that come from? Looks like more of the same today. Hope that's a relief to many of you. I took the time off rorm swimming to get some housework done - some windows and curtains I'd never had time to get to.

:o

There's always more to do here than I can keep up with.

Part of it was I was so fatigued and in so much pain all those years, and the other part is I always thought there was more to life than cleaning.

:D

Like mixing the perfect drink and hanging with my friends.

:yahoo:

Sure, I could have finished the laundry but it seemed like it was more important to run out to get more bubbles for the granddaughter instead.

Here she is mugging for the camera in her cool shades.

soxmom 06-18-2008 08:47 AM

What a "cool" cutie.:D Glad to hear you are feeling better Cathy.'

Jan4you 06-18-2008 09:03 AM

Good Morning ~! Donuts... then margaritas???

Guess I would have to take the day of of work to make that work LOL

So.. Brain.. you feel good enough to wash windows???

Yes your gd is such a cutie...but need to see some pics much larger.. can you accomodate us?? me?

My youngest and only son is getting married this weekend! My sister in LA and her 2 daughters that we have not seen in years are all coming... I cannot wait.
We're having a get together Friday after the rehearsal, then Sat is the wedding at noon. Sunday will be yet a family BBQ ~!

Work is a breeze now that I am going to be leaving.
My life is content.. whoaaa...

I am just so sad that Tim Russert is gone. What a man, what a husband and father. How sad for all of them. My sister was working in Washington so she went to his wake yesterday. I can't wait to talk to her.

Take care all,
Much love and care

braingonebad 06-18-2008 09:13 AM

Thanks, Sox!

I have no idea who Tim Russert is...

:confused:

(must not have lived close to my cave lol)

That's as big a pic as I seem able to post Jan. But I can right click on it, and it will open larger. That should work for you, too.

Congrats on your son's upcoming wedding! Have fun!

McGimpy 06-18-2008 04:10 PM

Hi gang,hey nice pic Brain,and congrats on the wedding Jan.
hope eveyone has a good week
Cheers:)

braingonebad 06-18-2008 04:46 PM

The Guinness is cold. You ready, McG?

Jan - duh, I mean left click. I'm getting dyslexic.

McGimpy 06-18-2008 06:39 PM

After the last couple of weeks Brain,sounds Great :D

jprinz99 06-20-2008 08:46 AM

Jan- congratulation s on the wedding - how fun for you! Don't get too overwhelmed or tired out. Just try to soak it all in and enjoy this wonderful occasion and your family. I am so happy for you.

Brain- pour me a coffee and a drink (I am a two fisted drinker, ya know). My donut needs to have sprinkles please (life is too short for plain donuts!)

McG- why so "blah" today? Your mood makes me wonder if you are ok. Cheer up my little limo buddy or else we will beat you with our assorted aids - of course that is if we don't get too tired heading your way or get lost or aidetracked or.....:wink:

A friend is bringing me asofa today. It is in great shape and is one of those rocker/recliner jobs. I am so excited! Of course that means I have to make my house presentable and actually vacuum up the pet hair. Molly Maids where are you???

Have a good one everyone!

sugarboo 06-20-2008 09:38 AM

Overall sounds like all are doing well this week. Good to see :D

Still working, still tired, still battleing my efforts to do school.

Always cloudy, seldom see the sun, but I know its there because its light from 4AM to Midnight...well, its always at least dusk :rolleyes: Its our time of year but we are being robbed. Been playing Hawaiian music lately....very comforting :)

HUGS to ALL :hug: