NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Books, Movies, Music and TV Talk (https://www.neurotalk.org/books-movies-music-and-tv-talk/)
-   -   TV: Baby Borrowers (https://www.neurotalk.org/books-movies-music-and-tv-talk/48574-baby-borrowers.html)

tovaxin_lab_rat 06-23-2008 07:51 PM

Baby Borrowers

New TV Show that will be airing Wed June 25th called Baby Borrowers. It was filmed last summer in Eagle, ID by a British film company and it originally aired in Britain. I live in Eagle, ID.

They showed some of the background information tonight on the news. Very interesting, especially about the families who "loaned" their children to these actors for the filming.

hollym 06-24-2008 09:12 AM

I saw ads for this and want to see it. Now, I just have to remember to set the TiVO. Thanks for the reminder.

sballlvr 06-24-2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Av8rgirl (Post 308103)
New TV Show that will be airing Wed June 25th called Baby Borrowers. It was filmed last summer in Eagle, ID by a British film company and it originally aired in Britain. I live in Eagle, ID.

They showed some of the background information tonight on the news. Very interesting, especially about the families who "loaned" their children to these actors for the filming.

I'm interested in checking this show out. I want to see what all the controversy is about. Hopefully it can help to educate young people today.

sballlvr 06-24-2008 03:07 PM

Baby Borrowers

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollym (Post 308435)
I saw ads for this and want to see it. Now, I just have to remember to set the TiVO. Thanks for the reminder.

Would you allow your children participate? I'm looking forward to checking it out...airs tomorrow night, 9pm I think.

Curious 06-24-2008 03:53 PM

:eek: i am a protective mother. i don't my kids go to people's house that i don't know well.

nah...this would freak me out. they would have to make a new show.

phychotic mom's of baby's that got borrowed. :eek:

tovaxin_lab_rat 06-25-2008 11:56 AM

I cannot believe how much the local press is playing this up! One of the toddlers is from a family here in Eagle. The whole series was filmed here in town. So far I've been watching the trailers on TV advertising it and I recognize the neighborhood, the playground, and a bunch of other places. This is weird!

When the reporter interviewed our Chamber of Commerce President, the interview took place at a local coffee shop owned by my neighbor. Part of that interview was on national TV. This little town that I live in is becoming famous...population 15k! :eek:

hollym 06-26-2008 06:57 AM

Drat! I totally forgot to set the TiVO!

snoozie 06-26-2008 02:48 PM

My favorite part was when the baby threw up on its tray for the high chair and the girl was gagging :D:D:D

Yep, welcome to motherhood! When your baby has spit up in your mouth while you are holding them up above you making goo goo noises and you don't gag---well you are there LOL

Then today on the M&J Show they had one of the teens and the mom who loaned her baby for the show. When they asked about them sleeping in the same bed, the girl said we sleep in the same bed when we have sleepovers!!! According to her that is normal for parents to let boyfriends sleepover and sleep in the same bed.

You know what I say to that---"NOT IN MY HOUSE" Completely blew me away...Sue

Jappy 06-26-2008 08:10 PM

I missed the first show. Completely forgot about it.

AMN you are getting noticed. :D

Jappy :hug:

Motors Mommy 06-27-2008 06:46 AM

Im with Curious How do you give your baby away?
I only saw a few minutes of the show. I wanted to smack some of these girls!!!! :eek: