NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Gluten Sensitivity / Celiac Disease (https://www.neurotalk.org/gluten-sensitivity-celiac-disease/)
-   -   The Gluten File (https://www.neurotalk.org/gluten-sensitivity-celiac-disease/491-gluten-file.html)

jccgf 09-06-2006 07:50 AM

The Gluten File

The Gluten File

NancyM 09-15-2006 04:12 PM

Cara, you are Mighty!

jccgf 09-15-2006 05:26 PM

Wow... You had me laughing and crying! I think I'm speechless. But Thank you ;).

Now, I think I better go enroll in Super Hero school so I "mighty" one day live up to ALL that!

Cara

aklap 09-15-2006 06:21 PM

LOL!!

Wow...I knew Cara was good...but I never realized HOW good. :D

jccgf 09-15-2006 06:30 PM

Well, my husband pulled me back down to earth when I showed it to him and he said, and I quote, "that's stupid'. :eek:

But, I appreciated it none the less on a number of levels :D.

Cara

aklap 09-15-2006 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jccglutenfree (Post 6589)
Well, my husband pulled me back down to earth when I showed it to him and he said, and I quote, "that's stupid'. :eek:

Ahhhhh what does he know...he's just the husband of a Super Hero.... :D Tell him to come talk to you when he has his own Super Hero website.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

NancyM 09-15-2006 08:08 PM

Lest you think I spent all day slaving over that, you might want to visit this web site: http://youaremighty.com/

Basically you put the person's name in front of "youaremighty.com" and it customizes to them.

But still, even if I didn't slave over it all day, the sentiment is true!

diamondheart 09-15-2006 09:36 PM

Sticky request

Super C,

What's going to be your name now? GF Woman? Super GF? The Glutenator?

When you have a moment to spare from saving the world from the evil grips of gluten, could you request Doc John to make a sticky out of The Gluten File? I think it's time we started hanging up the curtains, so to speak, on this forum. I give BT1 another 3 weeks. Then, I say we start rebuilding the lost threads from the original BT1. I would especially like a recipe thread/sticky. I have been reduced to lurking over at that other board that another of our BT2er moderates ;) . Boarding around is getting a bad name around here, but I say, if it isn't fun, why do it?

Claire

annelb 09-15-2006 10:09 PM

LOL - that was great! Cara the glutenator. You and your super friends certainly saved me from the grips of the "Evil Gluten".

Yes, I agree, TGF needs to be a sticky. I have not completely given up on BT1 but TGF needs to be on the top of the forum.

Anne

mrsD 09-16-2006 09:26 AM

LOLOL I like the Glutenator...

what a great source of images I can come up with for that one!

I ran into a young mother at the gluten free aisle at my healthfood store.
I was picking up Kinnikinick pancake mix for my son (he can't find it where he
lives)... for a care package this weekend.

Her hubby is on the GF diet and now her son is getting tested (11 yrs).
So we swapped favorites, and she directed me to the Kinnikinick bread, which is very good!

I was so happy to direct her to The Gluten File on Google. And she told me of a brand new restraurant locally that is GF...Pizza here I come!

So I agree with the others here that The Gluten File on Google is a great
move!

And you know, I have a graphic I made for you in the past, when I did your other avatar...
Having a graphic does call attention to the file for those who need more visual stimuli...
if you make a photobucket account..you can put it there and use it with an [img]...[/img] tag in the messages here.
or use as an avatar here.
I have this same graphic in other sizes, larger, so you could have it on your
Google page if you want it! Just let me know...they were done months ago.