NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Long Weekend Check-in... July 3, '08 (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/49231-weekend-check-july-3-08-a.html)

Abbie 07-03-2008 05:24 PM

Long Weekend Check-in... July 3, '08

Hi all,

I noticed no one had started a weekend check in yet...
I hope no one minds...

I hope everyone has a joyous 4th!!!

BBQ's and Fireworks seem to be the going theme around here.

Not sure what I will be doing as of yet.... my t-doc strongly suggests that I get out this weekend. I told her that I would "try".

Anyone have plans???

:hug:
Abbie
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...ie/July4th.jpg

Dmom3005 07-03-2008 05:55 PM

Still working on feeling better. Supposed to go visit my mom and things like that. But its not looking to good. My neck hurts from the procedure,
thankfully that will get better as time goes on.

But just realizing I have to start it again next month is depressing right
now.

Donna

bizi 07-03-2008 08:19 PM

Thanks abbie!
hOpe you get to see some fire works!

Donna, what procedure did you have done?
I am hoping you have some relief soon.
(((((HUGS)))))

We are watching the second season of lost....very exciting. Last spring we watched all 24 episodes in a week!
We are going to go easy with this 2nd season.....any one else like lost?

I am going to learn how to play golf...:eek:
My girl friend let me borrow her clubs and in 3 weeks I am going to play golf with my father in Indiana. Tomorrow...I am going to the driving range to hit some balls....should be interesting! and then watch/listen to the symphony play and watch fireworks in the evening.
Hope you have a great holiday!
bizi

Mari 07-03-2008 08:45 PM

Lost

Dear Friends,

Things got busy here all of a sudden.

My old cleaning lady from when I was single came today. This inspired hubby to move all of his junk into his little office so it is not spread out all over the house. She was worth every penny for hubby to get his junk out of my way so that we can have a decent apt.

Tomorrow I am going to a party with a few work friends. One of them has a condo on the beach where every one can see the fireworks.

I ran around buying hummus from a Greek restaurant and some pita chips from the grocery store to bring to the party. Now I am home.

Bizi, I love Lost. It is so cool. Favorite characters: Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid, and Desmond. Well, Locke, Jin, and Jack are fun too. I like the guys! In season two Ecko (sp?) has a powerful story line. But I promise not to spoil anything for you. :cool:

Mari

befuddled2 07-03-2008 09:24 PM

Chris will be calling me tomorrow. Our plans are up in the air at the moment. Either the shore or the mountains.

Brokenfriend 07-04-2008 02:50 AM

Bad day at the therapist office. I've only been there 2 times. It may be my last. From my viewpoint,she was definitely wrong,and her timing was wrong. This is the story of my life,and I'm real tired now. Patience is a virtue that few young doctors have now. Patience is needed, for most of our circumstances are extenuating circumstances,and complicated. Someone just shoot me. BF:confused::(

Mari 07-04-2008 09:48 AM

Dear Friend,
Can you find an older tdoc? At least they have more life experience.
Was this one bossy?
Sorry that you had a bad experience.
M.

DiMarie 07-04-2008 10:10 AM

Family picnic between raindrops. Last 4th was 60* and rained all day. weather calls for storms and 70*

My grandson loves the fireworks, little tanks and the poppers that you throw.
I have been off work for almost a month now. Human resource girls works in our program. She is trying to make me quit for self reasons. I had a meeting to try and go back yesterday and thanks to Befuddles insight took an advocate. That shook them up.

So no money for a month and reduced to 1 day a week for the last several months. If I leave she can hire her BF.....

I am back to seeing a psych that is supper, only a block from my house and experianced this work place hostile environment. I am looking for another job, sad to lose my dream job turned to He!!.
I am working on an aftercare program for schoolage kids to 8th grade. I would have a job there when it starts.

Long story but a long time I have been hiding and sad.
I am so glad to wish everyone a fun fourth and relaxing day. To each of you I read and think of you everyday.
Hugs :hug: :grouphug:
di

bizi 07-04-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiMarie (Post 315577)
Long story but a long time I have been hiding and sad.
I am so glad to wish everyone a fun fourth and relaxing day. To each of you I read and think of you everyday.
Hugs :hug: :grouphug:
di

I am sorry that you have been hiding and sad.....maybe you can come out and play with us a bit....:hug:

bizi

bizi 07-04-2008 04:57 PM

WEll I am still in my pj's heading to the shower....it is still raining....so I did not get to do both our door activities, work in the ayrd and hit a bucket of balls....there is an out door concert, the symphony is playing....we will get wet I guess...wonder if they will cancel the concert?
I think I would rather stay at home and watch Lost!
bizi:rain: