NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   What a Great Morning /Sunday Roll Call (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/4969-morning-sunday-roll-call.html)

Fancylady_2006 10-29-2006 06:56 AM

What a Great Morning /Sunday Roll Call

1 Attachment(s)
It is suppose to be a great day today. Warm & Sunny, what more could we ask for. I have arose early so I could take a load into my place before church today. We set our clocks back one hour so time will seem slow today. Thats fine with me. I haven't exercised all week since loading & unloading is all I get done. I wish the guys (nephew's) would come today and just help me get done. Taking in the car is taking forever. I could go and get our truck and be done in no time, if I could lift. I don't supose I shoud be with two surgeries so close together.

Are the rest of you losing weight? I'm afraid to look and see, sence I eat on the run. After this week I hope I'm all done this moving, I have so many new plans with the new home.

Are you ready for the little ones planning to visit you? I got a little candy. We
don't have but family in the country, They say town is dufferent. Have a GREAT Day!
Blessings,
Fancylady:)

bizi 10-29-2006 05:42 PM

dear Fancylady,
I do like that picture of the squirrel!!!!
WE live in a school neighborhood and have lots of trick or treaters come last year we ran out of candy.
We are prepared this year!
gorgious day here as well.
took a walk around a little town north of here today....got lost and had to ask directions....
oh well
and Billie, I too wish your nephews would come and just move you.....
some how losing a pound gave me the permission to pig out today: went to IHOP and had swedish pancakes ...oh they are so good!!!!
(with these great tart lingund berries) eggs sausage and lots of hash browns!!!!!
Then Later I went to dairy queen and had a dilly bar and then right after that I went to checkers and had an order of Large seasoned fries...!!!!
and we are supposed to go out for dinner. to the olive garden...I guess I have blown the whole day so why not continue splurging????
oneday right????

oh I am so bad....

Fancylady_2006 10-29-2006 09:49 PM

Bizi, I do the same thing! That is my problem, I love to eat. My Pastor and family got my bedroom furniture out to the trailer today. Sooooo, Bear & I plan to stay the night. I can't find his lease, so we came home. My internet don't work down there so here I am at home. We don't quiet feel at home there yet anyway. I can't just let him out and I don't want him to get lost. the tie thing he don't like.

I will have to come here to clean it up. That is our excuse for coming home, for now. I did show this place this evening. I don't know yet if they are interested or not. I told them to make me an offer.
Bizi, that squirrel ate the inside of two pumpkins in a couple days. I guess it are the seeds.
Hugs,
Billie:)