NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Identify yourselves! Who was in my dream? (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/49848-identify-yourselves-dream.html)

Twinkletoes 07-12-2008 12:45 PM

Identify yourselves! Who was in my dream?

I was visited late at night by Moi and another man. I was already sitting on the couch, talking with Koala, who was spending the night. My mind was racing about where they could sleep, and I realized that I had 3 guest rooms, all with clean sheets on the beds! Both men went to use different bathrooms, so...

I woke up DH and told him to come meet my friends. Picked up a mouse from the floor and it bit me.

Next thing I knew I was traveling in unfamiliar territory in a Black Escalade. It was packed with MSers on a Road Trip! We were all looking at some really cool NASA-type phenomenon in the sky.

I couldn't recognize the driver from behind, but his hair was rather wild. I was really concerned that I had been kidnapped while in my PJs, but was relieved to discover I was fully dressed.

We pulled up at a nice mall/hotel and everyone went in before me. I found them in a nice living room with a piano. KingRex was playing the piano! Not just with his fingers, but his toes, too! :eek:

I took a seat on the couch next to Koala and looked around the room, wondering who everyone was.

There was a blonde lady on an overstuffed chair who announced that she was shy. She was tending a small child.

A big-boned woman that initially I thought was RiverWild, but turned out not to be.

I kept looking for Cindy AMN and Cheryl FG cause I thought I heard their voices in the SUV, but they weren't in the room.

There were at least half a dozen more of you, but KingRex was playing piano so loudly that you didn't introduce yourselves immediately. You were making me guess!

Then the phone rang and woke me up before I could get everyone straightened out.

WHO WERE YOU?

lady_express_44 07-12-2008 12:59 PM

Well, if you believe in regressive hypnotherapy . . .

And if the dream was dated to the 1700's . . .

I was the largely built, big bossomed, black-haired, hooker who was standing at the bar.

(I'm not doing that again :eek:)

:D Cherie

Blessings2You 07-12-2008 12:59 PM

I thought you said "an overstuffed blonde lady" and I was going to say THAT WAS ME, then I saw the chair part. Still could have been me, I guess. Tending somebody else's small child.

Twinkletoes 07-12-2008 01:06 PM

Cherie & B2Y :Thats-Funneh::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:

suzyqz_2007 07-12-2008 01:34 PM

LOL Twinks! This is so funny...but I can't believe you didn't recognize me! I was the one sneaking around with a camera :p oh the things I captured on film...I thought for sure everyone would behave themselves. :rolleyes:

Kitty 07-12-2008 01:53 PM

We were at a mall? I was the one who went and bought seven Coach purses so that's why you couldn't see me!!!

Okay, okay....I know I could never do that in real life but we're in a dream so I can do whatever I want....I'm headin' back in for the shoes now.....:D

Victor H 07-12-2008 02:37 PM

"NASA Tom" was the driver.:wink:

sabimax 07-12-2008 06:08 PM

I was thinking NASA Tom was the driver too hehehe

if I was there you would have noticed so many kids..lol...I am overstuffed but brunette hehehe hugsss,sarah

barb02 07-12-2008 06:25 PM

I was the one drinking a margarita, and then I slipped out of the room to go to Borders to buy some new books. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. Do you remember me now?

kicker 07-12-2008 06:29 PM

Are you sure it was a man driving? I have wild hair, was it red?