NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Pets & Wildlife (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/)
-   -   Kittens (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/50114-kittens.html)

GJmom 07-16-2008 05:58 PM

Kittens

My moms cat had kittens on the 13th of this month. I just got to see them for the first time today. She had 4, 3 girls and 1 boy (I think). We know that 2 are girls for sure since they are calico. There is a tabby that I am 99.9% sure is a boy, and a black one with a white belly that I am pretty sure is a girl.
My daughter really likes the tabby and has named him Banana. She also likes the bigger of the calicos and has named her Perry.
She is not to big on the other two. I think the black one is just to plain for her, and the other calico (the runt) still has her umbilical cord, so my daughter kept saying she did not like her because she had a worm in her belly. I thought that was so cute!
I will post some picks in a little bit, but I am to tired right now. I just wanted to share :D

Bearygood 07-16-2008 06:11 PM

Oooh, please do post some pix! Cat lover here. :)

GJmom 07-16-2008 08:21 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics, they are not very good since they were with my cell phone. I'll put better on next time I go over...

GJmom 07-16-2008 08:23 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I like these...

Koala77 07-16-2008 08:41 PM

I want one!!
:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit:

Those kittens are so darned cute! I wish I really could have one, but of course that's impossible!

I can dream though..........

GJmom 07-16-2008 08:44 PM

My mom would LOVE to give you one! LoL She is trying to get good homes for them right now.

Koala77 07-16-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

My mom would LOVE to give you one! LoL She is trying to get good homes for them right now.
:) I think the Quarantine Dept would have heaps to say about that! :)

I'm not sure if you realise that I live in Australia GJMom, so your little kitties are out of the question for me, but I love all animals, and have been known to take in strays and adopt cats, dogs, birds etc. :D

We had 3 cats until a few years ago, when one by one they all passed away from old age. The last was 17 years old, and we'd taken all three plus our German Shepherd halfway across Australia and back, several times.

Doody 07-16-2008 08:57 PM

Aw, so sweet! Love the pictures.

And I can just smell those little baby kittens! They just have a certain sweet kitten smell. :hug:

GJmom 07-16-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koala77 (Post 325191)
:) I think the Quarantine Dept would have heaps to say about that! :)

I'm not sure if you realise that I live in Australia GJMom, so your little kitties are out of the question for me, but I love all animals, and have been known to take in strays and adopt cats, dogs, birds etc. :D

We had 3 cats until a few years ago, when one by one they all passed away from old age. The last was 17 years old, and we'd taken all three plus our German Shepherd halfway across Australia and back, several times.

LoL just put one under a sweater:winky: Just kidding. I know your from Australia. My mom would still love to give you one.

GJmom 07-18-2008 05:08 PM

5 Attachment(s)
here are some better pics...