NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Tired & Cog Fog (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/50159-tired-cog-fog.html)

yeahbut 07-17-2008 10:33 AM

Tired & Cog Fog

DBF and I went out to dinner last night with past customers of his and it was late by the time we got in. I am so tired this morning and the cog fog is so bad!

I feel like I could lay my head down and go right to sleep...... and it is HOT!

Blessings2You 07-17-2008 10:49 AM

Bad combination, heat and lack of sleep. Be careful if you're driving!!!

yeahbut 07-17-2008 11:14 AM

THANKS! I am heading to class but may skip out early....

DM 07-17-2008 12:47 PM

I hear ya Char. My Aunt and Uncle were here last wkend and I had some trouble at times remembering things. I know it was from the heat, but I felt like a big dummy!

Today I could hardly pull my sorry tail outta bed and I had plenty of sleep, so I think what your'e experiencing is just a combo of the heat and exhaustion. You've had so much on your plate lately w/your business venture, Jamie's grad, work, school>>>>

Need I say more?? Try and squeeze a nap in later, OK. I know I will.

Hugs.....

AfterMyNap 07-17-2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahbut (Post 325493)
THANKS! I am heading to class but may skip out early....

Just walk, sweetie, you don't need an accident.

The heat has kicked my butt these last two days as well. It's the worst it's ever done to me and I don't mind saying, it has been a little scary.:mad:

yeahbut 07-18-2008 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 325576)
Just walk, sweetie, you don't need an accident.

The heat has kicked my butt these last two days as well. It's the worst it's ever done to me and I don't mind saying, it has been a little scary.:mad:

How are you doing today? We had the AC on last night!

AfterMyNap 07-18-2008 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahbut (Post 325901)
How are you doing today? We had the AC on last night!

Much better, thanks. I made the foolish mistake of going out in the blistering sun long enough to scoot to the mailbox and back. It whooped my little butt!

A few cool showers yesterday really helped me. Got up at 5:00am and it is already 74°! Blech.:hug:

Kitty 07-18-2008 06:28 AM

It's not too awfully bad here this morning....73 degrees with 85% humidity. :rolleyes:

But....it's supposed to be 91 with high humidity and we all know what that means. Another day indoors.

YB....take it easy. I know I always feel better doing things in the morning but it's easy to overdo. Then we pay for it later.

Cindy, glad you're feeling better. I know that scary feeling when we know we've overdone it. :(

Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

sassy 07-18-2008 08:36 AM

Go away dang heat! Go away!

So, has anyone found that perfect place yet? 68 degrees, 0 humidity, all year round?

If so I am buying a few thousand acres and building housing for MS friends.

Hope you both are feeling better today!

yeahbut 07-18-2008 09:37 AM

Sassy that sounds wonderful **packing bags to move with Sassy**

AMN - glad you are feeling better!

Kelly - stay in the AC!!!!

it is suppose to cool off today - humidity is terrible right now but the showers are heading this way to cool it down!