NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder 123: Come talk with me! <3 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/50988-wonder-123-talk-3-a.html)

megveg 07-29-2008 04:50 PM

Wonder 123: Come talk with me! <3

I wonder if my title is spiffy enough.

I wonder if my pdoc appointment was a disaster.

I wonder how you all are doing.

I wonder if people will see my little thread over here.

I wonder how Pam is doing and if she slept well last night

I wonder if we can start a chat schedule to have people in there more often, i enjoyed chat last night:)

I wonder if telling mike i got meds was a mistake. i dont want him to see it as his ticket out.

I wonder if i started this too early :/

added:
i wonder if everyones going to use doodys thread.

Doody 07-29-2008 04:55 PM

Len Barry - 1, 2, 3

1, 2, 3
Oh that's how elementary, it's gonna be
Come on let's fall in love
It's easy (it's so easy)
Like taking candy (like taking candy)
From a baby

Loved that song, but I wonder...who in the world would take candy from a baby and who in the world would feed candy to the baby? Anyway, it had a jaunty tune. http://youtube.com/watch?v=An1-ntyBcz8

I wonder if I can give my love and hugs to Spanish Moss and Tammi at this difficult time of year.

I wonder about this Pro-Red Syrup the doctor ordered for me. The only pharmacis in town who had it had just 1 bottle left and I got it. Apparently it's been pulled by the FDA because of the hydrocodone in it...not the typical codeine cough syrup.

I wonder why they did that. I feel nothing except for some relief from the congestion which it's helping to break up.

I wonder why drug abuse has to screw it up for people who take drugs legit. Ticks me off.

I wonder that once I saw a thread by some young person who sang a song of praise to Ambien and how she stayed awake on it as long as possible because it helped her with her artitistic talents. Oh, come on!

I wonder if I can just leave my love and hugs for everyone and post as I am starting to feel a bit better. This crud really makes me feel like crap emotionally as well.

Nik-key 07-29-2008 05:06 PM

I wonder at how catchy Meg's title is :)

I wonder if I can tell Alffe that tomorrow is my Dad's birthday :(

I wonder if I can post this again in case anyone missed it in the last thread...
I wonder if I can share something someone sent me to try to get me to smile.... it worked!

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap080722.html

If you get the chance to sit it out or dance..... DANCE!!

Curious 07-29-2008 05:15 PM

i wonder if alffe knows i made my frosty real low fat? i used about a cup of cold water ( cold from the fridge ) and dumped in ( you know i don't measure) some fat free powdered milk ( maybe 1/4 cup or more) & the cappicino mix. turned the blender on high..after i put the lid on :wink:. then kept dropping in ice cubes through the hole in the lid until it got all thick. i mean stand you straw up in the middle thick. :D you can also use ice cream with some milk in the blender with the mix.

i wonder if alffe like it and wants more? we did a taste test at the club and ended up with boxes and boxes leftover.

Curious 07-29-2008 05:17 PM

1-2-3-4..by feist. lil'monkey sings this all the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxjURaEX2-g

megveg 07-29-2008 05:33 PM

i wonder if curious will make me a frosty, that sounds like it could cheer me up right now.

i wonder if there are any good internet radio stations.

i wonder what this xanax is going to do to me.

Alffe 07-29-2008 06:15 PM

I wonder how meg likes her new lap top?

I wonder why on earth I made my dr. apt. for 7:15 a.m....:p

I wonder if Xanax will relieve the anxiety like it's supposed to...

I wonder if meg knows that I've read you need to give a new pdoc three tries before firing him...:rolleyes:

I wonder, like Doody, why we have to show ID and sign the dotted line to buy things like Sudefed....the pharmacist just hate the time it takes!!!

I wonder if Doodys little man is better..........

I wonder if Koala is having a nice relaxing time on her outing....

I wonder if I'll have to share my "frosty" with Mr.Alffe when I fix it later...

Curious 07-29-2008 06:34 PM

i wonder if my last bit of my wonder made it sound like people didn't like the cappicno? LOL. they had us do the test in july. HOT coffee. i think if i had made the frosty's we wouldn't have any left.

i wonder if allfe know hubby wants one everynight?! lil'monkey too. grandmonkey likes his made with ovaltine. :p

i wonder if alffe knows we are praying hard for good reults tomorrow? :hug:

megveg 07-29-2008 06:48 PM

i wonder if alffe is aware i LOVE my laptop. I wanted to take it with me to the pdoc, so i felt like you guys were there with me.

i wonder if mom listened to my words earlier and while shes out will pick up a choclately surprise or eggs so i can make brownies. im serverely craving something yummy thanks to the cake thread.

i wonder who i should write to instead of mike. i spend my time writing long letters about whats going on and how i feel to mike, reading them to him or giving them to him, and then he doesnt respond or say anything. ejhgerjhguhjhn

i wonder if everyone is getting sick of me talking about mike:/

i wonder if this xanax is working. I feel sleepy and slow.

Alffe 07-29-2008 07:11 PM

I wonder if meg should just journal everyday...don't have to share that with anyone!

I wonder at how suprised you'll be a year from now when you read some of the things you wrote....;)

I wonder if Click & Clack on TV will be as funny as their radio show....

I wonder how many clients Bizi saw today....

I wonder if she returned those golf clubs...

I wonder if I can now find room for dessert! *grins at Curious